Game 54 vs Nashville

iHeart

15 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

Bitteto is absolutely terrible.  I don’t care who’s gone, who’s injured.... He should never see the ice for the Jets.  Just ridiculous.

Strange but true. Bitteto is +1 for the year. That puts him in 7th place for +/-.

Even stranger... Nathan Beaulieu is +5 and 3rd place.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

To me one of the most frustrating things is how sloppy the Jets are with the puck, especially in their own end. So often you see someone stop the puck just inside our blue line and then either try to make a blind pass in the middle or send it back in instead of chipping it out to neutral ice. Even if you turn it over at that point it should temporarily relieve some pressure and might even allow for a line change if needed.

1 hour ago, blue_gold_84 said:

The Jets are horrid from a puck possession standpoint. It all starts in the defensive zone and outside of Pionk and Morrissey (his mistake in OT not withstanding), nobody on that blue line can move a puck well at all.

Bitetto and Sbisa as a third pairing are a nightmare.

I'd say Niku can move the puck well... He's definitely not perfect, but he's improving and gaining confidence and experience.

So the Captain and 2 Assistants are on to start OT and stay on for way 2 long. Here is the real problem folks.. Either our leadership is extremely dumb or selfish cuz this was not the first time 55 and 26 stayed out way 2 long in OT. It starts and ends with leadership. Personally i think its neither and it's knowing that there are absolutely zero consequences from Maurice coming. Maurice loves his vets and 55 and 26 are his faves. But both are extremely lazy and selfish at times. Their D zone play is just... Wow.. Non existent. Our Captain and Assistant are floaters. This is a problem. Hate to say it but if Mo dont go one of 55 or 26 probably should.

Edited by Goalie