Free Agency Negotiating Window

I think Hallett and Exume can play.  Exume is a potential candidate for field corner too, not necessarily safety.  Hallett was on track to be a real high pick at the 2018 East-West Bowl, got knocked down by injuries and isn't the most exciting combine body.

We still have lots of role players on D and we really only need one on the field at a time if O stays healthy.  Could do a lot of things if guys like Hallett and Exume show they can play D, use one as the dime and sub Thomas out for 30 packages, also have a useful guy like Briggs who can come in when we want Wilson to play that rush backer spot behind a 30 front.

I wonder how cheap Westermann would play for.  Probably going to retire but would be a nice rotational guy at say 90k plus some incentives.

1 hour ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Remember when he drew Willie J.-level attention from us before signing as a fa with The Als.?

Yes, I do. I know he was good but what I always remember about him was the lack of discipline and bad penalties. He'd go off-side at the most inopportune times. Drove me to frustration.

28 minutes ago, J5V said:

Yes, I do. I know he was good but what I always remember about him was the lack of discipline and bad penalties. He'd go off-side at the most inopportune times. Drove me to frustration.

It was the passport along with the production that allowed us to mostly forgive the penalties.