Game 53 vs St Louis

iHeart

22 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I really hope they dont lose one and win one the rest of the season and Chevy trades some picks for help that doesn’t help and we just squeak into the playoffs and get swept.  

Anyway Maurice can breath easy tonight. 

I think we need to give Chevy a little more credit.  He probably won't do any drastic moves.  I agree with you though that the win one lose one is not good for this team.  Still back-to-back games where they played really well... Should have had the W last night or at least a point.  There is a little room for optimism ... Just a tiny bit.

13 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Does he owe the media here anything? No. He declined to comment after his team lost. That's hardly classless. I didn't know Billeck was a whiner.

Anyway, great win last night. Another gritty, hard-nosed performance gets the team a much-needed victory. Hellebuyck was marvelous. 

26 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Does he owe the media here anything? No. He declined to comment after his team lost. That's hardly classless. I didn't know Billeck was a whiner.

Anyway, great win last night. Another gritty, hard-nosed performance gets the team a much-needed victory. Hellebuyck was marvelous. 

He was honoured during the game so that’s why the media is upset.  It’s a story. 

He did when he felt like it. The blues players have no obligation to talk to the media here. If he wasn't 1 of the guys scheduled to talk by St Louis, he doesn't need 2.  You just lost 5 2 after losing the night b4 4 2.. Yeah.. Billeck is a clown. 

Edited by Goalie

16 minutes ago, Goalie said:

He did when he felt like it. The blues players have no obligation to talk to the media here. If he wasn't 1 of the guys scheduled to talk by St Louis, he doesn't need 2.  You just lost 5 2 after losing the night b4 4 2.. Yeah.. Billeck is a clown. 

Well I believe the Blues told the media Steen would be available.  So he was sort of obligated.  Sometimes players don’t feel like it for specific reasons but it’s not like this was an embarrassing loss.  It’s more that Steen doesn’t really give a rip about Winnipeg and his refusal to talk about it shows what he thinks about the honour.  

I don’t really care about steen but I understand the job the media have to do.    No skin off Steens teeth to spend a few minutes answering his home town media 

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Yeah, 84 game schedule. So hard to say thank you after a loss. Imagine if your wife or girlfriend did something nice for you & you refused to acknowledge it because damn, you had a bad day at work? There goes the domestic bliss out the door. So, go slap the kids, kick the dog & beat up the misses. What a weak excuse.