Who is the top receiver in free agency?

BBlink

3 hours ago, Colin Unger said:

My understanding was the Pipkin battled injuries and has a lot less CFL experience than Adams in terms of picking up a new system. If certain better options aren't available I would like to pick up Pipkin to compete with McGuire and develop both of them. 

Nope, with the issues that Collaros has had, why would they want another qb to develop when they have McGuire? They'll need a veteran qb, someone who can take the field & give the team a chance to win without Collaros. With Pipkin, I don't think that is possible.

9 hours ago, Colin Unger said:

My understanding was the Pipkin battled injuries and has a lot less CFL experience than Adams in terms of picking up a new system. If certain better options aren't available I would like to pick up Pipkin to compete with McGuire and develop both of them. 

What do injuries have to do with it? He also had 2 seasons under his belt as a sometimes starter.  Whenever Pipkin played the Als lost. At times last season, he looked clueless out on the field. The BC game he fumbled victory away on the goal line. He showed no signs of progressing. Indeed, he regressed. He never played with confidence. He always played scared. When a qb plays he can't panic & has to have his wits about him. Yet, Pipkin played for a head coach who was a former quarterback that certainly understands the position & the pressure that goes with it. If Pipkin can't show something playing for Khari then how will he show anything with someone else? 

Edited by SpeedFlex27