Who is the top receiver in free agency?

BBlink

Looking through the free agency tracker there is a very interesting mix of receivers. Who would you have at the top of your list? Who would you think would be feasible? 

Shaq Evans would be the top for me but I don't know if he'd be available or want to come here.

DeVaris Daniels might be a guy that we should target.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

We've had no luck in bringing in free agent receivers.... might as well focus on other areas and role with the guys we have and recruits...

No... The Bombers shouldn't just give up. Don't bring in guys that are in their 30's & long past their Best Before Date. Bring in FA receivers in their prime. And how much of those failures are on LaPo & that conservative passing offense he ran? Need a 7 yard first down?  Well then, throw 4. Need 6 yards? Throw 5. Or he shut the passing game down with a 7 point lead.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

12 minutes ago, Booch said:

Adam's has turned out to be a pretty decent pick up...

I'm not ready to toss Darvin Adams aside. Not only does he already look rejuvenated as a pass catcher with Collaros, but he completely took Frankie Williams and Nick Marshall off their game during the Western Final and G.C.

Edited by Pete Catan's Ghost

Probably an unpopular opinion, but I don’t believe a wr is a huge need on the list. Not to say they shouldn’t sign one but I could think of others. They have their Canadian wrs locked up, plus lawler, and Bailey/whitehead/Nelson fighting for the slot. That leaves on wr position open. With some of the recruits coming in, I think money could be spent elsewhere. 

4 hours ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

I'm not ready to toss Darvin Adams aside. Not only does he already look rejuvenated as a pass catcher with Collaros, but he completely took Frankie Williams and Nick Marshall off their game during the Western Final and G.C.

Adam's brings a lot...I'd hate to see him go and yea he brings an edge to the group and is a killer blocker

Not sure if many of you noticed but he ditched the knee brace in game 17 I believe and from that point was pretty damn effective and dangerous..pretty sure he was playing less than 100 percent up till then and a bit tentative

11 hours ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

He also beat Robertson for a long TD in the WSF