Jets Game Day Experience

Rich

Gonna expand.. Hockey is fn pricey to play these days.. 10 15 years ago.. It wasnt.. As a former goalie, yeah stuff got pricey but... I could pay for half myself so ya.. Fair deal. 

Perhaps Hockey just isn't as popular anymore. Perhaps Hockey is pricing out the avg Canadian. 

7 hours ago, Goalie said:

Also.. The buzz is they suck and are boring to watch here... So yeah why go watch that in person all the time

Yeah I think winning cures that. But people don’t want to watch a high powered exciting team struggle to play half assed team D and still lose.   Team should be built around the speed and offense 

27 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Yeah I think winning cures that. But people don’t want to watch a high powered exciting team struggle to play half assed team D and still lose.   Team should be built around the speed and offense 

Which is sub par to all the rest.

Remember Vegas's first year. I'd have put us in as 2nd fastest in the league. Now not top 10.

14 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Which is sub par to all the rest.

Remember Vegas's first year. I'd have put us in as 2nd fastest in the league. Now not top 10.

It seems Maurice would rather lose 2-1 then win 5-4.  That just seems to be his style.  

Edited by The Unknown Poster