Game 51 @ Columbus

Once again Frosty starts a game thread with the usual stats...

jets-blue-jackets-hockey-1.jpg

Time : Wednesday 630, SN

Stats : 25-21-4 @ 26-18-8

Streaks : L3 @ W5

FYI : The Jets played Columbus last year also on game 51

FWIW

After 50 games...

2019/20   25-21-4 = 54pts

2017/18   29-13-8 = 65pts

2018/19   32-16-2 = 66pts

uyKebgY.gif

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Going to put on my "Get off my lawn!" old man hat for a second:

I am starting to find the Jets on TSN broadcasts difficult to watch. Not because they're playing like crap, but because whoever is directing it has decided to use all of the available camera angles at all the wrong times during the game. To me the centre ice-facing the benches end to end shot is best for live play. Save the corner handheld camera, or the above the net camera,  or the camera up in the rafters, or the ice level behind the goal camera for the replays. Someone is coming out of the penalty box or the goalie is getting pulled? Great. Just tell me that, I don't need to see them skating over to the bench while the play is going on. 

OK, rant over. And for the record I have felt this way for a while but it just seems to be getting worse.

3 hours ago, Stretch said:

Going to put on my "Get off my lawn!" old man hat for a second:

I am starting to find the Jets on TSN broadcasts difficult to watch. Not because they're playing like crap, but because whoever is directing it has decided to use all of the available camera angles at all the wrong times during the game. To me the centre ice-facing the benches end to end shot is best for live play. Save the corner handheld camera, or the above the net camera,  or the camera up in the rafters, or the ice level behind the goal camera for the replays. Someone is coming out of the penalty box or the goalie is getting pulled? Great. Just tell me that, I don't need to see them skating over to the bench while the play is going on. 

OK, rant over. And for the record I have felt this way for a while but it just seems to be getting worse.

I noticed they like to use the end camera when play is at the opposite end...or at least to show some replays.  Weird.