Game 45: @ Boston

iHeart

JFC.. In the holy crap are we awful defensively category... Jets on the 4 game trip.. Created 14 high danger scoring chances... Gave up 54.  They went 2 1 1. 

Thats insane. We are honestly getting it done directly due to goaltending. 

We are actually on pace to have the worst season giving up these high danger chances since the Sabres tanked to get McDavid or Eichel. They tanked on purpose

1 hour ago, blue_gold_84 said:

That sort of implies the Bruins didn't have to work for it but they did. They're a damned good team and capitalized on the Jets' mistakes late in the game last night.

I suppose.  2 sloppy line changes led directly to 2 goals.   Even Ehlers made an attrocious giveaway  in the 2nd, that could have easily ended up in another goal.  If those don't happen, does Boston start playing tighter?     I agree 100% that Boston is the better team, but I think the Jets could have pulled this one out if they just limited the brain dead plays.

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

The Jets got owned in reality. Rask was just off. When u give up 500000 high danger chances a game and take penalties and have the worst pk in the league.. U ain't gonna beat good teams like Boston

Rask was really off. He didn't play :D

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg