Game 43: @ Habs

1 hour ago, BomberBall said:

Holy crap, Niku actually gets to play tonight.

Copp is back too.  Dahlstrom and Harkins sit.  Not sure why Harkins gets pulled... He's been good.

He's too good for the 3rd line :P but in reality Apples vet over Harkins.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

1 hour ago, BomberBall said:

Holy crap, Niku actually gets to play tonight.

Copp is back too.  Dahlstrom and Harkins sit.  Not sure why Harkins gets pulled... He's been good.

Cuz hes a veteran and Harkins isnt. Really that simple. Maurice needs his garbage veterans

12 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Really boring story until "...like all of them, think they should be in the NHL at 14...".."i like the guy"

Geez how many games would he play if Maurice didn't like him???😂 Bourque over Harkins that's a surprise!😂

Edited by bb1

1 hour ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Given Copp is the only veteran mentioned in the post, not sure how else to take it. And Goalie never misses a chance to take a shot at Maurice, too bad the facts and results so often don't support the hatred.

Borque is the veteran since he stayed on instead of Harkins. Copp coming back should means taking Borque out not Harkins. Copp was injured... I dont think anyone would say dont put him back in when hes a big part of the team.. I dont get taking out the kid who might get better for the Vet who cant keep up. Borque is the vet.. Copp is an important cog on the team.. Borque is not. 

Just as Harkins Shore Shaw started to look good, Maurice takes out Harkins and Shaw and the 4th becomes crap again. 

Edited by Goalie