Game 41: vs. Laff Nation

Oh boy... the center of the universe comes to town and the MTS centre will be filled with too many Leaf jerseys.   The records indicate that these teams are evenly matched.   I'm curious if Morrisey / Poolman can shut down Matthews/Marner.   This is the one game of the year I hate to lose.   We must win and send them home licking their wounds.

GO JETS GO!

Edited by captaincanuck12

8 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

******* DAMNIT.  Why do we **** the bed against the ******* leafs.

In their "defense," the Jets have been shitting the bed for a while now. Ever since that loss in Motown, they've struggled mightily with consistency. Tonight's game is something of a microcosm of that.

11 minutes ago, bb1 said:

Typical horseshoe up their asses Leafs win, but at least i can laugh when they lose in the playoffs, as usual.

You do have to appreciate their efficiency in getting eliminated out of the playoffs though. In Leafs Nation, April starts on the 1st and ends on FORE!

Helly was bad. Hes overplayed again likely. Bro needs to play more. But Anderson was insane.. Dude is a damn good goalie. He was very good. Perhaps the best game I've seen from a visiting goalie in years in Winnipeg. Lets in 3 tho right but.. Stops almost 50. Like Helle s few nights ago in Colorado. Lets in 4 but makes 46 saves or so. Stands on head but gives up 3 or more goals. 

Jets D is a huge problem tho and the Wheeler at Center experiment has dried up for sure. Should have played connor Scheif laine all 3rd cuz 1 line team recently. 

Sbisa Biteto Dahlstrom. Problem. 

Biggest problem. Niku? He better play next game cuz those 3 are garbage. 

Id even call up Stanley or Kovacevic cuz they CANT be worse