The RIP 2020 Thread

iHeart

27 minutes ago, Noeller said:

we've been working our way through the MCU the last few months, and last night was Endgame. Man, it was tough watching the Chad Boseman scenes.....cripes. Don't know what they're going to do with that franchise now...

After Endgame I just feel like the MCU has kinda had it's big run and with Disney+ pushing MCU projects to TV...

1 minute ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

After Endgame I just feel like the MCU has kinda had it's big run and with Disney+ pushing MCU projects to TV...

They've already mapped out Phase III and IV. Everything has been delayed with Covid but movies will continue to roll out. 

Just now, FrostyWinnipeg said:

So what's the tie in then? Cause the jewel thing is over.

Well, there are bigger things than the Infinity Stones.

We've already been teased the Celestials, which means we'll probably see them and we'll definitely see Galactus. 

2 minutes ago, JCon said:

Well, there are bigger things than the Infinity Stones.

We've already been teased the Celestials, which means we'll probably see them and we'll definitely see Galactus. 

Can't stand Marvel's skittles rainbow effect when she flies.

We should push this to MCU thread.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

it's definitely only going to get Space-ier and nerdier....... I feel like the best of the earth-based stuff has passed. Not sure how much I'll be in to what comes next, but we shall see. Spiderman will still be good, I guess...

Just now, Noeller said:

it's definitely only going to get Space-ier and nerdier....... I feel like the best of the earth-based stuff has passed. Not sure how much I'll be in to what comes next, but we shall see. Spiderman will still be good, I guess...

I'm always up for AsGuardians of the Galaxy. Was that your first time watching Endgame?

Just now, Noeller said:

Probably, yes. 

The new Black Panther will probably be of interest for you.

Black Widow but it's a prequel.

Fantastic Four is pretty nerdy and they're tied to Spiderman. They get their powers in space, so I expect that to play a role but the first movie could be Earth based. Once Galactus arrives, it will probably be very space based though. 

5 minutes ago, JCon said:

Probably, yes. 

The new Black Panther will probably be of interest for you.

Black Widow but it's a prequel.

Fantastic Four is pretty nerdy and they're tied to Spiderman. They get their powers in space, so I expect that to play a role but the first movie could be Earth based. Once Galactus arrives, it will probably be very space based though. 

I'm waiting for BW to go direct to Disney+.

13 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

I'm always up for AsGuardians of the Galaxy. Was that your first time watching Endgame?

Oh no, we were in theatres opening weekend for it. Yes AsGuardians will be really interesting. I think it's a neat mash up. Widow will be good, too...