The RIP 2020 Thread

iHeart

Justin Townes Earle, age 38 & the son of country singer Steve Earle passed away on August 23rd. There were no details of his death but he had struggled with drug addiction his entire adult life. His father Steve survived his demons but unfortunately it would seem that Justin did not. He possessed the same musical talent his father has. Sadly, gone so young...

Edited by SpeedFlex27

Underrated Chad Boseman movie -- Draft Day (with Costner). He was great and obviously his take on T'Challa was fabulous. I still have never seen his take on Jackie Robinson in "42" and I really need to get around to that...

15 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Underrated Chad Boseman movie -- Draft Day (with Costner). He was great and obviously his take on T'Challa was fabulous. I still have never seen his take on Jackie Robinson in "42" and I really need to get around to that...

Oh, please do. It's so well done and he's great. 

Just now, Noeller said:

we've been working our way through the MCU the last few months, and last night was Endgame. Man, it was tough watching the Chad Boseman scenes.....cripes. Don't know what they're going to do with that franchise now...

Shuri would be an awesome Black Panther.