The RIP 2020 Thread

iHeart

John Crosbie, a former federal cabinet minister who was known as much for his sharp wit as for his politics, has died at the age of 88.

johncrosbie-2011.jpg

Newfoundland and Labrador Lieut.-Gov. John Crosbie is shown during an interview in his office in St. John's on Jan.6, 2011. THE CANADIAN PRESS/Paul Daly
Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get the hatred for Kobe. There are people out there that are celebrating he & his daughter's death. I have a facebook friend who just said he was a rapist & there's no way he's celebrating his death or feeling sadness. There is just no discussing it with him as he won't listen & just hates the guy. 

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I don't get the hatred for Kobe. There are people out there that are celebrating he & his daughter's death. I have a facebook friend who just said he was a rapist & there's no way he's celebrating his death or feeling sadness. There is just no discussing it with him as he won't listen & just hates the guy. 

I don't understand why anyone would want to celebrate his death that's weird.   

On the same hand every day innocent people are taken to early... I don't see why Kobe's death is so much more sad then your average person.