Rich

Chat  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use or care about chat?

• Yes
    • No
    • Indifferent

23 minutes ago, Tracker said:

The chat room was fun only so long as there were a dozen or so participants. When it worked, it was a good deal more immediate than the GDT.

That's exactly what makes the chat so much better than the GDT. It's immediate... No needing to refresh anything for replies. 

1 hour ago, WBBFanWest said:

My grandfather screamed at them that the Titanic was doomed and that there were not enough lifeboats, but no one listened. They did ask him to leave the theatre, though.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2020-01-03 at 11:41 PM, wbbfan said:

Since the chat room problems of the previous season GD chat has been diying. Not being able to ignore in chat makes it worse. Should just roll gdt and dump chat at this point imo. It's almost dead any ways.

Why did chat die out? Just a few years ago we'd have lots of people participating then suddenly it stopped?? I enjoyed the live banter.

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

a couple of shitty posters ruined it, basically. It's not a fun place to be anymore. 

It's really too bad as it was fun. The thing I liked is that you could have a disagreement with someone but it wouldn't be there for all to see months later. And arguments usually were dealt with fast as the game would continue on & something else would happen. Also there was a feeling of all us wanting the Bombers to win with the group. We as Bomber fans were in this together. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

It's really too bad as it was fun. The thing I liked is that you could have a disagreement with someone but it wouldn't be there for all to see months later. And arguments usually were dealt with fast as the game would continue on & something else would happen. Also there was a feeling of all us wanting the Bombers to win with the group. We as Bomber fans were in this together. 

I agree. I'm not gonna get into a whole thing, but as has been mentioned before, this whole place got shittier when Jets Fans Who Aren't Really Bombers Fans discovered the place and kinda took over, and ask all sorts of ridiculous and inane questions, and post things that really don't jive with the original core crew of this place. But.......that's just one grump old man's take.