2020 Blue Bombers Schedule

JCon

46 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Congrats!

It's always a nervous time when the wedding date is set but you haven't seen the schedule yet.

I was in great shape this past season...had the Argos on the Thursday night before the wedding. Everyone was in town to get together and watch it...had a big party......be a nice ****-kicking of the Argos to start up our wedding weekend. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we let MBT look like a legitimate QB and come back to win the game in a squeaker. My anxiety went into overdrive.....I swear that game nearly ruined our wedding. 

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

I was in great shape this past season...had the Argos on the Thursday night before the wedding. Everyone was in town to get together and watch it...had a big party......be a nice ****-kicking of the Argos to start up our wedding weekend. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we let MBT look like a legitimate QB and come back to win the game in a squeaker. My anxiety went into overdrive.....I swear that game nearly ruined our wedding. 

foreshadowing? OK...I'll just let myself out...

8 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

foreshadowing? OK...I'll just let myself out...

Oh I'm certain of it...tho, I'm gonna just say that the year I finally get married (I'm 39) we win the cup to end the drought. I said right after the game "If I'd have known, I woulda got married when I was 11....." 

9 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Oh I'm certain of it...tho, I'm gonna just say that the year I finally get married (I'm 39) we win the cup to end the drought. I said right after the game "If I'd have known, I woulda got married when I was 11....." 

Ask Tacklewasher about that, he got married in 1990....

The 5pm local time start for the LDC is gonna be great. More time to rest the liver from the all day and  night drinking  on the Saturday.

I always found the Sunday morning a bit rushy. So it’ll be nice to wake up slowly,  eat breakfast,  chill, hit the pool, have a nice lunch then get all cranked up for game time!

Back  to the room by 8:30pm local time and PARRRRTYYYY TIME!

Maybe with the game  time change we will actually pull this one out!

i dunno...they have MTL and Ham to start...can see them going 0-2 in those in all honesty...BC is next too...and don't think this year they will be as brutal as they were...saving grace is back to back vs T.O games 4 and 5...calling it now...1-4 after first 5 hahahahaha

6 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

True. Potentially another lucky year for Sask with their schedule 

Only if they stay healthy... some of their players are not happy that they play 12 straight weeks.(weeks 7-18).  They have 2 of their byes in the first 6 weeks of the season.

15 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Only if they stay healthy... some of their players are not happy that they play 12 straight weeks.(weeks 7-18).  They have 2 of their byes in the first 6 weeks of the season.

whah whah whah....didn't we just do that last year??..suck it up losers! #4cups hahahahah

18 hours ago, Noeller said:

I attended that game in T.O. also. Sat behind bomber bench. Still a pretty good game although we let it slip away.  I was lit.

• 3 weeks later...