2020 Blue Bombers Schedule

JCon

Aside from Labour Day/Banjo Bowl we have no back to back games, and our final two games of the season are eastern opponents so assuming we aren’t the crossover team we won’t end up in a situation playing a team back to back to end the season/go into the playoffs again. In other words, we won’t see the BS three games against Calgary run we saw to end this year. Also no more than two away games in a row (and two home games in a row) which is nice. 

3 minutes ago, O2L said:

Aside from Labour Day/Banjo Bowl we have no back to back games, and our final two games of the season are eastern opponents so assuming we aren’t the crossover team we won’t end up in a situation playing a team back to back to end the season/go into the playoffs again. In other words, we won’t see the BS three games against Calgary run we saw to end this year. Also no more than two away games in a row (and two home games in a row) which is nice. 

We play at BC in Week 20, between the Argos and the Als. 

1 hour ago, JCon said:

Looks like out bye weeks are: 

Week 2

Week 7

And Week 17

I hate that there are 3 bye weeks. I'd rather the league go back to 2 and move the Grey Cup up a week. I know it's in the name of player safety, but a longer season also means the players have 1 week less of off-season in order to make $ ( if they have an off-season job).

48 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Like they went a balance of 3 Saturdays Fridays and Thursdays

As an office worker, I hate Thursday night games... if work permits, I plan on (and suggest you do to) taking those Fridays off, makes the game more enjoyable for me, and work doesn't have to deal with me dragging sleep-deprived butt into work on the Friday.

5 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

As an office worker, I hate Thursday night games... if work permits, I plan on (and suggest you do to) taking those Fridays off, makes the game more enjoyable for me, and work doesn't have to deal with me dragging sleep-deprived butt into work on the Friday.

They suck

10 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

Also one who works in an office for most of the day and also live out of town. I prefer Thursday games so I have weekends at the lake. Cant appease everyone unfortunately.

25 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Also one who works in an office for most of the day and also live out of town. I prefer Thursday games so I have weekends at the lake. Cant appease everyone unfortunately.

I'm with you on that. I wanna be drinking by the campfire on Friday night as much as possible. I like the Thursday games. However, I can understand why many don't. For those that don't please take solace In the fact that, somewhere out in the nether regions of internet pariah-land, gbill is losing his marbles about the Thursday games and probably writing letters to the CFL about it while getting banned from whatever forum he now frequents.

Edited by GCn20

52 minutes ago, Mike said:

No game on my wedding day is all I care about.

6 PM kickoff for Labour Day is weird, hope they don't have to carry me into the stadium with that late start.

Congrats!

It's always a nervous time when the wedding date is set but you haven't seen the schedule yet.