O'Shea and Walters Re-Sign

Noeller

Just now, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Going back through the game info- you're right. They still churned out some yards, then why did I leave with the impression that the run game was not nearly effective and that they seemed to stuff us quite often?

what game you talking about? If the WF yeah they stuffed us often, mainly because of Lapo's piss poor game callingt hat game...we won despite it if you ask me...he atoned for it in the Grey Cup, but his use of Strev and the lack of Hrris in the WF was for the lack of a better term...stupid

5 minutes ago, Booch said:

what game you talking about? If the WF yeah they stuffed us often, mainly because of Lapo's piss poor game callingt hat game...we won despite it if you ask me...he atoned for it in the Grey Cup, but his use of Strev and the lack of Hrris in the WF was for the lack of a better term...stupid

Oct 5th game where we lost :6 to 21.

AH- turnovers.. there were a lot that game...

1 hour ago, johnzo said:

I think we were full value for the wins against the cats and the stamps, but we really needed a couple decisive lucky breaks to win in the WF. That's fine, I don't think our cup needs an asterisk or anything.

Y'know, they mentioned this to the guy that does the engraving, and he said that's happened a couple of years before, most recently in 2016 with the Redblacks. Never seems to be enough room to add that asterisk though...

Oh, also this year they're omitting "Consolation prize - Hamilton Ti-Cats, best record in franchise history" as well. Guess they'll be traditionalists and just put 2019 - WINNIPEG BLUE BOMBERS. Maybe Banks can get his MOP trophy modified?

Edited by Eternal optimist

8 hours ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Well earned!! The both of them. O’shea and Walters completely changed the culture of the organization. From one of the worst organizations in the league to one of the best if not the very best! This is great news. 

Kudos to Wade Miller as well.

52 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Melon head Sister in-law still won't text back.   And she usually has a comment for shirt less football players.

I'm sure she tired of you inundating her with your pics of Streveler without a shirt on. I'm sure your Strev fan fiction is not winning her over either. 😉

10 hours ago, JCon said:

I'm sure she tired of you inundating her with your pics of Streveler without a shirt on. I'm sure your Strev fan fiction is not winning her over either. 😉

People here are still loving the shirtless pics..... heck they even made Big CHRIStmas cards out of them..... she is just mad at the pics with the cup in them. 

19 hours ago, Noeller said:

You can't talk about the parity of Stamps and Riders when you have CoFaj vs BLM. Gtfo.... 

As regards Bo-Levi, he was just not himself this season past. Admittedly, he did not have the offensive talent, but his performance was sub-par for him. I do wonder if his injuries have hampered him and whether he will ever be dominant again.

5 minutes ago, Tracker said:

As regards Bo-Levi, he was just not himself this season past. Admittedly, he did not have the offensive talent, but his performance was sub-par for him. I do wonder if his injuries have hampered him and whether he will ever be dominant again.

totally agree...I actually think he hasn't been exactly the same for a couple years now. But let's say he's at 80% at his best these days........CoFaj still not even worthy of carrying BLM's jock strap. They're not even on the same level....in fact, I'd say multiple levels apart...