O'Shea and Walters Re-Sign

Noeller

Tho it was a mere formality, will go a long way now in getting some of guys re-upped, especially the ones on the NFL hunt whom really aren't getting much in terms of guarantee/upfront $$

Knowing now things will be exact same next few years in Winnipeg makes re-signing even if for just one yr again very comforting

9 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Rigmaiden turning down the GM job in Montreal is a huge relief as well. I was more upset about thinking we lost him than I was about Lapo leaving. RR has done some very good scouting for us in his time here and now he'll do more.

There shouldn't be any drop off from Lapo to Buck. It's been stated that he has been very involved in game planning. That and being a QB coach and former QB he should be very capable to run this offence.

RR has a keen eye for CFL players that would be much harder to replace for us at this time. 

Just now, Dr Zaius said:

"As a Rider fan this is great news"

lol....and why is that may I ask...according to Riderfans Walters is difficult to work for, yet Oshea re-upped..Miller re-upped Walters' and Riggie and McManus choose to stay here, and Buck has turned down offers the last 2 years...hmmmm...