2020 CFL Draft

Floyd

I'm surprised that Andrew Seinet-Spaulding, DT from McGill is not on the top 20 scouting list. JP Metras winner for outstanding lineman. I watched most of the McGill games, and saw him in person twice. Led the RSEQ in sacks from DT, being doubled teamed constantly. He's a CFL talent. I'm sure Kyle Walters is aware of him. 

On 2019-12-11 at 12:26 PM, rebusrankin said:

If we keep our 1st, I wonder if we go OL as Walters sees to like doing or BPA given the NI OL we currently have?

I suspect they would go BPA. Thats what they normally do, they just dont evaluate talent the same as others around the league. Its a really talented top end to the draft. If we go OL, I hope its a futures guy. Some one that can go back to college or will kick around the nfl a while. I think another year will clarify the logjam of really good canadian OL we have right now. 

Bennett is an awesome prospect and we all love to have the local players. I can even imagine having him rotate with kongbo (if he ends up back). I would love jeffcoat and wj back. But kongbo and bennett would be an insane rotation.

31 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

That is bad energy

At this point, he should be long gone by the 9th pick rolls around (assuming we still have that pick).  That being said, its the CFL draft so who knows what will happen... there usually seems to be some last minute additions to the draft that can rearrange the rankings. 

6 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

At this point, he should be long gone by the 9th pick rolls around (assuming we still have that pick).  That being said, its the CFL draft so who knows what will happen... there usually seems to be some last minute additions to the draft that can rearrange the rankings. 

That is better energy