Lapolice to be name Ottawa’s new HC

Jpan85

2 minutes ago, GOLD MEMBER said:

A real good guy. He deserves another HC shot. Hopefully he can inject some life into that franchise. They do have great fans.

I am good with Buck as our OC. I’d be shocked if he left if He was offered the OC job here.

Who else is out there? I think Buck could make it work.

Wish Lapo all the best.

I would be quite surprised if Buck left.  I'm assuming that the way that O'Shea works, he'll promote from the inside if he feels Buck is ready.  There are fewer variables here personnel wise, other than who the starter will be, as compared to Ottawa, plus he has roots here.  So if he's going to be an OC in 2020 I expect it's right here.  I have no idea if here's ready, but he's got the two most important attributes going for him on this board, he known and liked.  All we don't know is how good he'll actually be.  Other than that, he's ready. 

1 hour ago, B-F-F-C said:

Interesting that as far as I know lapo’s name was never linked to the Ottawa job. 

And now out of the blue he’s got the job. Someone’s good at keeping a secret.  

Well no offense,  but what you don't know could fill a warehouse.

No just joking, never pass up an opportunity to use that line. He was mentioned as being interviewed for sure so it isn't out of the blue.

1 hour ago, M.O.A.B. said:

If Buck will follow Lapo, I wouldnt mind Costanza. But I hope O’Shea make a phone call to Milanovich.

Milanovich is making 750k in the NFL as QB coach...

Edmonton is rumoured to have approached him for the HC job...

With everything that is going on with him... I don't think he will settle for an OC role with us... Even if we are the..... ******* GREY CUP CHAMPS!!!! Damn- that does not get old! lol

31 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

I would be quite surprised if Buck left.  I'm assuming that the way that O'Shea works, he'll promote from the inside if he feels Buck is ready.  There are fewer variables here personnel wise, other than who the starter will be, as compared to Ottawa, plus he has roots here.  So if he's going to be an OC in 2020 I expect it's right here.  I have no idea if here's ready, but he's got the two most important attributes going for him on this board, he known and liked.  All we don't know is how good he'll actually be.  Other than that, he's ready. 

I assume LaPo is leaving on good terms, I think that means that he's unlikely to sabotage the team he is leaving by decimating their coaching staff.  Dinwiddie is also available and it seems unlikely he'll get a HC offer.