Game 28 vs Dallas

iHeart

7 hours ago, Goalie said:

About a month ago the Jets goals for and against total was like -15.. Now.. Plus 5. Hell of a run here. 

I gotta go there. Was buff part of the problem last year? 

Obviously splitting up Scheifele and Wheeler was overdue - I can’t believe you couldn’t see that

now you’re blaming Buff...  very reactionary

2 hours ago, Floyd said:

Obviously splitting up Scheifele and Wheeler was overdue - I can’t believe you couldn’t see that

now you’re blaming Buff...  very reactionary

Who is blaming buff. But he was pissed trouba was on pp1 over him and him and wheeler got in to a brawl. **** like that is bad for the room. 

Edited by Goalie

Just now, iHeart said:

good god and I thought Buff was one of the mature ones

He is pretty animated at times. Hes mature? Does the mature one skip the year-end questions at the end of last season or not show up for camp and then try to get his money? Red flags with this guy. Yeah hes a lovable guy but.. Sounds like hes been causing some problems. 

Pionk is lacking in some areas, but he might be the best puck moving D we've had Jets 2.0.  He's 50-50 without the puck though, more dependent on his partner.

Our D is coming together nicely heading into the next few seasons.  Morrissey, Pionk, Heinola all can be legit top 4.  If one of Samberg or Stanley turn out as LHD we have a decent top 4.