2019-20 Grey Cup Champs Off-season discussion.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

******* comic books....I can't roll my eyes hard enough. But I get it...the nerds are a demographic that isn't in to football, so if this somehow gets them to buy tickets and such, then whatever. It's the same as getting someone like Bieber to do the half time at Grey Cup...it's all about appealing to a demo that's not already there.

Or Kids

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

what's hilarious is that comic book nerds think they're cool now because of Marvel movies....no...you're still nerds.

Says the guy who is borderline obsessed with those movies... jokes on you as it's essentially the same thing, just a different form of media. Books are no more or less nerdy tha  movies. Time to face facts, you seem like a nice fellow but you're clearly a nerd.

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

******* comic books....I can't roll my eyes hard enough. But I get it...the nerds are a demographic that isn't in to football, so if this somehow gets them to buy tickets and such, then whatever. It's the same as getting someone like Bieber to do the half time at Grey Cup...it's all about appealing to a demo that's not already there.

It's all in fun, Noeller. Embrace it. 

12 hours ago, Noeller said:

Hey I said from the first post, I admit it... And I get it. But I still don't like it. Wife says "I assume you're gonna get this new comic book thing..." "**** no! Jesus Christ..." 

You might want to collect a few...... if the project fails,  and nobody wants them, then the few that survive could become a collectible.