2019-20 Grey Cup Champs Off-season discussion.

Btw- Just bc someone shows all the physical signs of the virus, hospitals won’t test you unless you have travelled internationally recently or have been in contact with someone who has. Zero confirmed cases in Manitoba does not mean no cases in Manitoba. I know this is not the thread for this but think it’s important to share since we’ve touched on it.

https://www.gov.mb.ca/health/coronavirus/docs/screening_tool.pdf

A few days ago, Alberta had no Covid 19 cases. Now, there are 19 with 14 in the Calgary region. The province's health authority has issued an advisory saying people over 65 should not travel internationally, including the US. The Province is also urging anyone who has travelled internationally to self quarantine for 2 weeks. 

7 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Can you do me a favor with this? I know you’re just reading the transaction wire on CFL.ca, it’s no big secret so in future, can you please just clarify why you’re posting these clips for those who aren’t sure what they mean? I know what you’re trying to do, but let’s just cool it for the sake of avoiding confusion.

4 hours ago, Mike said:

Can you do me a favor with this? I know you’re just reading the transaction wire on CFL.ca, it’s no big secret so in future, can you please just clarify why you’re posting these clips for those who aren’t sure what they mean? I know what you’re trying to do, but let’s just cool it for the sake of avoiding confusion.

im not trying to take any credit from it. in most of my posts i mentioned that im getting it from cfl.ca transactions page. im just posting it to get some discussion re the player.

but if you think people are confused... sure no more posting about it.

Edited by M.O.A.B.

46 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

im not trying to take any credit from it. in most of my posts i mentioned that im getting it from cfl.ca transactions page. im just posting it to get some discussion re the player.

Post away...but I agree that some context would only add to the discussion.

2 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

I think what he's saying is next time tell us why you're posting a highlight video of a random player... just say "Bomber just signed this QB" before posting the video... I know my first thought was why is he posting a video of a random QB?

4 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

I think it’s awesome that you post it, you’re definitely more on the ball about looking than anyone else - just provide some context for the folks who aren’t sure. 

16 hours ago, Dirty30 said:

Btw- Just bc someone shows all the physical signs of the virus, hospitals won’t test you unless you have travelled internationally recently or have been in contact with someone who has. Zero confirmed cases in Manitoba does not mean no cases in Manitoba. I know this is not the thread for this but think it’s important to share since we’ve touched on it.

https://www.gov.mb.ca/health/coronavirus/docs/screening_tool.pdf

Ack! Who touched that???? Unclean! Unclean!

21 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Pretty good prospect for camp. Showed some great ball placement and touch with plenty of arm strength as well. Release is a bit of a wind up at times but hes smooth and composed over all. Great arm talent in a young dual threat qb gonna be fun to watch battle it out in camp. 

It’s been noted that, all across Canada, people are self-isolating and not going out to sports events, movies, restaurants and social gatherings. All provinces except Saskatchewan where doing nothing useful has been going on for a very long time. On a cheery note for those Saskatchewanites, today is St Patrick’s Day and they can wear green as they so desire. This won’t change much because that’s all they wear anyways..