2019-20 Grey Cup Champs Off-season discussion.

2 hours ago, bigg jay said:

Just realized that is the WWE's logo and not a poor imitation of the Bomber "W", smart marketing on their part I guess.

009B6CCE7D_A.jpg?sw=280

Anyone know where the belt Jefferson had on at the Grey Cup came from?

22198832.jpg?quality=70&strip=all&w=720&

Want to get one of these to strap on while watching games next season.   

Anyone know where one could get a matching crown?

On 2020-01-16 at 10:05 AM, Mr Dee said:

Hard to argue with this one...

This play is sooooo Tom Clements like & so much fun to watch. Big Tom used to do this all the time & leave Bomber fans scratching their heads asking themselves how did he just do that? It takes a special breed of qb to be able to see the field like that & make plays but Big Tom did it on a regular basis. 

58 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Now that we know Buck is OC ...do the offensive plays become more to the liking of the qb's....Not that Lapo didn't do a good job...I think Pierce will show us a little more versatility...At least I'm, hoping

Pierce should have a much improved in game situational awareness, which has always been Lapos biggest weakness.

1 hour ago, Stickem said:

Now that we know Buck is OC ...do the offensive plays become more to the liking of the qb's....Not that Lapo didn't do a good job...I think Pierce will show us a little more versatility...At least I'm, hoping

I haven't seen the Bombers announce their coaching staff. Did I miss it? 

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

It's based on him being a successful quarterback in the CFL. 

Pierce has played & coached with LaPo for so long that he will be a LaPo Disciple. The hope we have is that he'll not become predictable on first down & also stretch the field more with the vertical passing game.  Not go into a shell if we have a 10 point lead. To keep playing at the same tempo the entire game. Not take the foot off the accelerator. If he does then that will separate Pierce from his mentor. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

Pierce if the OC will continue on with what we have been doing somewhat..but he will put his own stamp/signature on the offence and I believe he will have a more aggressive approach than Lapo...he's not gonna want to be viewed as a Lapo clone..nor have any success basically attributed to a "Lapp" offence...he will want to own any success and or failures