2019-20 Grey Cup Champs Off-season discussion.

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

Nice vitrue signalling,  Hamilton.

No kidding. What a dink.

...for O’Shea, the Bombers head coach, the Grey Cup championship is in the rear-view mirror as he’s now preparing for the 2020 campaign.

“Yeah, it’s back to work,” O’Shea said this week during the CFL’s winter meetings...

“Now it’s time to figure out the 2020 version of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.”

Go Blue.

Hmm...

Can anybody really say that arena football ever was a good thing?

Ryan Bomben- so close to being a Bomber..

WKRP Cincinnati 
ROSE Cincinnati 

On the Collaros to Winnipeg trade... The question being asked:
It could certainly be classified as the most opportune trade in Franchise history

OR
it could be seen as one of the most important trades made in franchise history.

OR...both

What will we refer the CFL this 2020 year? - 2.02.0?

Speaking of Milanovich...
“I think we'll have some wrinkles that will catch people off guard." 
👁‍🗨 What I think all fans want to hear this from their Coach.

Please. No more in game yakety, unnecessary, interviews during the broadcasts of CFL games. The interview of Keith Urban should be enough in anybody’s mind to put an end to them. It was embarrassing in what is our National Championship. To think of such a large TV audience witnessing such a minor league, uninformative interview just makes me shudder. Leave it alone already. 

Watching Taysom Hill and hi# role playing with the Saints makes me anxious to watch Streveler embrace a similar role with the Zbombers. Sign him. Get this done. Let’s start the season next weekend!
Winston Rose on Streveler...

0-A610-B12-DA64-48-E4-9-FF8-866-ED0145-A

👁‍🗨 Only a mild coincidence that with the latest rule changes involving “naturalized” Nationals-and the worry of “fake injuries”, that the Saskatchewan Roughriders are contemplating changing their nicknames to the Saskatchewan Cheetahs.
Along with that, their new motto:  Cheetahs, one and all.

👁‍🗨 Other than being romantic about it, would/could a CFL team really work in Atlantic Canada? Schedule-wise? Attendance-wise? TV broadcast-wise?

You have to wonder what the story is with Willie Jefferson. Clear up the smoke for us Willie..

So just to comment on the Strev situation, Lalji on TSN saying as many as 8 teams interested in him and he will likely sign an NFL contract that will take him through training camp.

Not sure how to feel about that just putting it in the bomber universe 

55 minutes ago, CodyT said:

So just to comment on the Strev situation, Lalji on TSN saying as many as 8 teams interested in him and he will likely sign an NFL contract that will take him through training camp.

Not sure how to feel about that just putting it in the bomber universe 

No matter ...you gotta like BigChris and what he has done for this club.  If he goes...let's see what the next guy has

if he doesn't go.....

On ‎2019‎-‎12‎-‎23 at 9:29 AM, Booch said:

I've had the luxury of being alive and seeing 4 in my lifetime...being 48 

When I think of it I have seen more than prob any of those putz's on Riderfans have seen in their life...something they likes to chirp about how Bomber fans had seen none

Considering they only have 4 in their history and one was in the 60's, I would think that none of the putz's at Riderfans have witnessed their team win 4 Grey Cups unless there are some real grey beards there.

2 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Considering they only have 4 in their history and one was in the 60's, I would think that none of the putz's at Riderfans have witnessed their team win 4 Grey Cups unless there are some real grey beards there.

exactly...most there prob only have seen 2....and it's funny because they yap alot about majority of Bomber fans having never witnessed a Grey Cup win.....further confirming that math skills...and overall intelligence out that way has avoided more than a few people

On 2019-12-23 at 9:29 AM, Booch said:

I've had the luxury of being alive and seeing 4 in my lifetime...being 48 

When I think of it I have seen more than prob any of those putz's on Riderfans have seen in their life...something they likes to chirp about how Bomber fans had seen none

Almost same age, I'm only younger by a year. 

On 2020-01-10 at 9:56 AM, BomberBall said:

Jeff Hamilton @jeffkhamilton

The Canadian Football League (@CFL😞 where you can get arrested not once, not twice but for 3 incidents for DUI, including driving the wrong way and crashing into a bus. Welcome to the #Bombers Dylan Donahue, who was also suspended 14 games in '18 for violating substance abuse.

Jeff Hamilton @jeffkhamilton 50m50 minutes ago

My mistake, arrested twice for two incidents, the most recent in 2018. Point still stands.

He pulls the same junk as often as he can. Wouldnt stop going on about manziel and how right he was after he was kicked out of the league.