2019-20 Grey Cup Champs Off-season discussion.

5 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Farhan forgot about Joe Mack.

I don't understand why they would hire more than a caretaker without ownership being settled.

Yeah, certainly can't be ruled out.

Jim Barker is around as well , or a guy like Tom Higgins that is trying to get back into the league 

13 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Farhan forgot about Joe Mack.

I don't understand why they would hire more than a caretaker without ownership being settled.

Apparently the Als are heaving a hard time filling the  GM  position because nobody wants to deal with the sad bald guy that's been squatting in the team shower room for some time now.

26484c8b-6f8e-470c-85f8-0725e005b22e_TVA

Also reports of Joe Mack sitting in on interviews snorting loudly have been described as "highly disturbing" by a number of candidates.

BOMBERS_Joe_Mack_120918_bombers_02.jpg

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Sounds like (according to 3DN) Strev has several NFL workouts lined up right away....

good timing for Strev with the qb in Ravensville being the talk of the town.

Good to see the NFL finally after twenty five years or more, catching up to the CFL on mobile qbs.

Edited by Mark F

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Also of note, Walters feels they're in a good position to drop their 1st rounder to keep Collaros, should it come to that... 

I'm actually OK with that too. We don't need immediate help for our Canadian contents since Walters & Co. drafted well. Picking at 18th spot, there might be some solid talents that are still available. 

Plus the team culture that O'Shea established make the Bombers a desirable place for free-agents. Sure we can find some free-agent Canadian talents to replace the likes of Hecht. 😂