2020 CFL Free-Agents

M.O.A.B.

I'm the first to admit I am a total homer and know much more about the players on our team than the others. Looking at the FA's out there only a couple of names stand out that I would want here and those are National LB's DJ LaLama and Cameron Judge. I am not even sure we have a need or place for them but I think they could fit in the locker room here.

p.s. How has Sam Hurl maintained employment this long?

Of our guys if we can lock up Jefferson/Rose/Sayles/Maston/Nevis/Bryant/Hardrick/Neuf/Darvin/Woli thats basically half and what i think are the keys

Looking at that list I would target one of or both Adeleke/Ackie and one of Addison or Begelton..and that be it

We could slot one of those guys at safety and allow us the Nevis/Richardson duo as starters tho it wouldn't shock me if an Exume stepped into a safety role...we shall see

Addison would really..Reeeaallly fit in well with what we do offensively here...I would see him wanting to stay in Hamilton, but maybe his opinion of that team soured on how they acted in play-offs...bunch of gutless chumps

Hopefully Augustine sticks around, really like his skill and he is a true team guy too, but he may get lured away...the rest on our list are gyus that can easily get replaced with some of our PR/IR guys with no real drop off, or cheaper free agent options...all in all our returning roster for 2020 won't  see too much of an over haul unless some out of blue NFL opportunities arise

Addison and Begelton would for sure be nice to have, but I'm keen on Dominique Rhymes. 6'4 210, 26 years old, more than likely comes at a lower pricetag than the other high profile American receivers. Coming off 1000 yard 5 TD season in the stinky Ottawa offence. Guy has game.

5 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

Addison and Begelton would for sure be nice to have, but I'm keen on Dominique Rhymes. 6'4 210, 26 years old, more than likely comes at a lower pricetag than the other high profile American receivers. Coming off 1000 yard 5 TD season in the stinky Ottawa offence. Guy has game.

And we did have his Uncle Buster here for a couple seasons...lol

But I agree...

Addison would be almost a perfect fit in our offence and would be the ideal pickup.

Wouldn't mind Begelton or Evans as "consolation prizes" either, but no matter what, we need to find some receivers.

Wouldn't be surprised if Hardrick moves on, maybe even by our choice, since we may have the horses to start 4 Canadian OL next year. I wouldn't say no to an OL of Bryant-Desjarlais-Couture-Neufeld-Gray with Eli as the 6th man. Could work. Need to find a way to get Bryant signed ASAP though, but I think that's an easy one.

Would love to see a guy like Adeleke here but that sounds extremely expensive.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Addison would be almost a perfect fit in our offence and would be the ideal pickup.

Wouldn't mind Begelton or Evans as "consolation prizes" either, but no matter what, we need to find some receivers.

Wouldn't be surprised if Hardrick moves on, maybe even by our choice, since we may have the horses to start 4 Canadian OL next year. I wouldn't say no to an OL of Bryant-Desjarlais-Couture-Neufeld-Gray with Eli as the 6th man. Could work. Need to find a way to get Bryant signed ASAP though, but I think that's an easy one.

Would love to see a guy like Adeleke here but that sounds extremely expensive.

I don't think Yoshi is going anywhere, but it's possible