Bomber Free Agent Discussion

M.O.A.B.

12 minutes ago, Floyd said:

We are not that bad ha - Osh gets a full season

but lynch mob is out in pre season 2021 if we don’t repeat 

1st grey cup in New toilet bowl - it's gotta be ours... we need to continue with being the first win at everything in NTB

edit: new Toilet Bowl just doesn't roll off the tongue well... but what else do you call that thing that looks like a porcelain throne?

I mean C'mon!

Image result for new toilet bowl mosaic stadium

40686_Caroma_Coolibah_Soft_Close_Seat_30

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

5 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

That sounds eerily like SWF seeks SWM with BMW 

NOTE:

All views and opinions about alternative lifestyles, expressed by the participants are solely their current views and opinions and do not reflect the opinions of Morning Big Blue, Winnipeg Blue Bombers, or the Canadian Football League.  The named parties take no legal responsibility for the interpenetration of specific posts pertaining to restraint paraphernalia, black leather, spikes or any form of deviant attitudes and inappropriate language.

10 hours ago, Geebrr said:

I can't remember the exact question after MOS re-signed post GC win, but Friesen asked some question about rumours of being fired/let go if they didn't win.

MOS said something like "Don't worry, you will get to write that article eventually" 😄

Anything is possible.  Friesen may write a good article, someday....

8 minutes ago, BBlink said:

Awe is a hard hitter and an impact player.  Was always a guy you had to account for on the field. Unless I'm thinking of someone completely different this is quite the signing. Maybe more credibility to a 3-4 defense?

Not a big fan, leads alot with his head. Dangerous player, athletic. Hope he changes his ways here if he sees the field.

20 minutes ago, Booch said:

Interesting signing...does he play SAM...and WILL...or just WILL?

He is a hitter though...and isn't slow...maybe a safety option ala Bennie Thompson?...that would be pretty lethal 

I like the thought of this a lot! Bennie Thompson/Dave Bovell type of safety. Alexander can then move to DB. I do find it curious because weren’t the last two signings LBs as well?