Bomber Free Agent Discussion

M.O.A.B.

9 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Nevis to the argo's......Don't know what he's thinking....??? I guess with Richardson coming along the way he did last year we weren't that worried letting him go

And I still see us bringing in 1 or 2 import d-tackles late into the spring...much like last yr..Richardson was a last minute add to TC like what...1 week before it opened

And if they find another run stopping monster...much like Poop before him..and Bryant...they will get them on roster and work ratio somehow

19 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Nevis to the argo's......Don't know what he's thinking....??? I guess with Richardson coming along the way he did last year we weren't that worried letting him go

It's a ratio issue, not performance based, Walters has pencilled DT as the spot to make the adjustment to allow Alexander to continue at Safety.  We'll most likely see a rotation of Jake, Richardson and Griffiths along with the occasional 3 DE sets.  Kongbo was a huge loss.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

4 hours ago, Floyd said:

I'd take Walker in a heartbeat in Winnipeg... at $250k

Walker adams walker and the 2 NIs sounds like a great wr core to me. Lots of good competition for the last NI and imp spot, and guys who can DI for wr depth.

Bailey, Grant, Nelson, and Lucky battle for a spot as a KR/DI and likely 1 pr 1 IR guy. (grant the front runner for KR) Those are all guys Id love to have stick around, but I wouldnt hesitate for a second to cut any of them for walker. Hed instantly be our best wr. 

40 minutes ago, Mike said:

Part of me wants to just hope this is the year we FINALLY find a stud American receiver to roll out next to Adams and Lawler.

Can we really go this long without finding one?

It seems almost statistically impossible.

Rhymes played with nothing QBs and showed out

Edited by Geebrr

9 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Sure looks like we're heading towards a 3-4 D with Jefferson/Antigha dropping back

That and Connor Griffiths must have really impressed - which is fine with me if thats the case

...and yet Griffiths couldn't steal a single reg. season rep. from Jake before they decided he was ready enough to replace  Nevis.