Bomber Free Agent Discussion

M.O.A.B.

22 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

Direct quote:

"Edit: On second thought. He's not really that good. He needs to be more consistent, and I remember some games where he was invisible for entire games."

lololololol

Wtf? They're turning on Charleston Huges already? The season hasn't even started.... those rabid green savages!

27 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Now watch the Blue sign Roosevelt for a dirt low price and the follow up of Rider Fans freaking out :)

Honestly I think we are fine with the receivers we've got so long as Zach can stay healthy...  Id rather stick with the Grey Cup receiving core at this point and spend whatever we've got on defense. 

8 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

Honestly I think we are fine with the receivers we've got so long as Zach can stay healthy...  Id rather stick with the Grey Cup receiving core at this point and spend whatever we've got on defense. 

I also think we are fine,  but it would be beautiful to see Roosevelt sign cheap and then light it up with us.  Purely to watch riderfans go nuts.

1 hour ago, Colin Unger said:

I don't know.. I think we need to improve on that side of the ball- imagine Darvin and a Derrel Walker attacking the secondary... that would be awesome.

I think we just need one or two shut down corners and then grab Lang to bolster our d line... 

Well should be an interesting day today...Looking at landscape..players signed/let go...available there are some intriguing options out there

I have the suspicious feeling that Walters may surprise us and be a big player in on Levels and Laing.....as primary target first and foremost. Not sure if he can manage both SMS wise but we don't know numbers he has to work with so maybe he can.

The team knows the value of a solid front 7, so I think thats what we focus on, and if laing gets to pricey I could see Wynn sliding in that interior quite nicely....I expect we re-up Derrick Jones too today or within the first few days