Bomber Free Agent Discussion

M.O.A.B.

5 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

Kim might have have the inside scoop.  I know she no longer works for the club but given her prior position with the club. She probably built some close friendships with the players wives and girlfriends.  Especially those that were living in town with their husbands/boyfriends.  

Completely disagree...don't think she's connected at all.

5 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

Kim might have have the inside scoop.  I know she no longer works for the club but given her prior position with the club. She probably built some close friendships with the players wives and girlfriends.  Especially those that were living in town with their husbands/boyfriends.  

I don't understand this. She used to work for the Bombers so she knows the wives and girlfriends? 

15 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

More like the outside scoop.

4 hours ago, Booch said:

possibly setting up for a trade...who tho?..I can't see Gray being traded being local kid with huge upside still..Couture I know they really like and from sounds of it signed for a team friendly SMS...Most likely guy is Speller I think...nice audition in the play-offs showing he can handle center as well as guard...on a cheap salary at moment so very attractive get for someone...Maybe T.O

Eli I doubt they move either as he is heir apparent to center at some point

As rare as trades are, I can see the possibility of them shipping Eli to The RedBlacks. After all, It was their coach (Lapo) who has some kind of family connection that enticed him to come to Wpg in the first place. Eli's contract also only runs through this season and he might still get some NFL attention to boot.

A Canadian center can get you some shiny things.

Edited by Pete Catan's Ghost

Just now, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

So much for the reception I get on my tinfoil hat.

I think where your confusion comes from is because Lapo apparently "discovered" and recruited Streveler to the Bombers. But Eli is a relative of Danny Mac's wife...