Bomber Free Agent Discussion

M.O.A.B.

12 hours ago, Mike said:

Not quite. Kongbo was a big time NFL prospect before his injury. He’s an elite level prospect when healthy.

He was before his tenure at Tennessee. He didn't live up to the hype in college but showed alot here in limited action. He was a good prospect not elite by any means in the NFL. 

1 hour ago, Bigblue204 said:

So you think a player will sign else, realize how shitty it is at said location...only to come back for less cash cause of how awesome it is here?

I respect your opinion. But that's some crider level homerism right there.

No..never said that...what i said if he goes there..he prob only signing for 1 yr regardless...and when the season isnt all shots and giggles there..could sign following year back here..or elsewhere for less than what he will have got in T.O..especially if they blow their balls out surpassing our250k+ money.. 

And yes..from experience I seen..and know first hand of players signing for less somewhere because it was a better overall experience..call it more awesome or whatever you want..but as Strev said.."that's facts" ;)

Btw..I rarely if ever babble in Whah whah Rider like fashion..I speak from a place of experience.. or from the mouths of people in places that are legit...but wont divulge names openly on a forum..

4 minutes ago, Booch said:

No..never said that...what i said if he goes there..he prob only signing for 1 yr regardless...and when the season isnt all shots and giggles there..could sign following year back here..or elsewhere for less than what he will have got in T.O..especially if they blow their balls out surpassing our250k+ money.. 

And yes..from experience I seen..and know first hand of players signing for less somewhere because it was a better overall experience..call it more awesome or whatever you want..but as Strev said.."that's facts" ;)

Btw..I rarely if ever babble in Whah whah Rider like fashion..I speak from a place of experience.. or from the mouths of people in places that are legit...but wont divulge names openly on a forum..

Fair enough, that's a better explanation. We will just have to agree to disagree that it's not exactly the same as what I originally thought. 

That initial comment, ment or not was very rider like. And I tend to lean in the direction of believing you, when you discuss your experiences etc., but at the end of the day I dont know you and you could be just some guy on the internet. I dont mean to be disrespectful, it's just how my mind works. If I dont have solid proof I wont fully believe. But like I said, I tend to believe you have the experience you say you do.

4 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Fair enough, that's a better explanation. We will just have to agree to disagree that it's not exactly the same as what I originally thought. 

That initial comment, ment or not was very rider like. And I tend to lean in the direction of believing you, when you discuss your experiences etc., but at the end of the day I dont know you and you could be just some guy on the internet. I dont mean to be disrespectful, it's just how my mind works. If I dont have solid proof I wont fully believe. But like I said, I tend to believe you have the experience you say you do.

I feel very ashamed...and dirty being rideresque hahah...original post was done fast while at gym..so guess it wasnt explained well

I see Hammie ending up with egg on their faces (sorry).

Once they Cats lose out to either Wpg or T.O. on Willie, they'l go running to Davis as a consolation prize. Davis will promptly flip them the bird and say "if you wanted me so badly, where were you before?"

He'll then sign with one of the two who didn't get Willie.

Just now, rebusrankin said:

Happy that Adams is back. I liked his chemistry in the limited sample with Collaros. Adams/Lawler/Bailey/Woli/Demski is a nice group.

I still think we could add Posey at a fair price...

My main REC target in FA would be Brescacin though - value signing