Bomber Free Agent Discussion

M.O.A.B.

1 hour ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Youre still mad about the Nichols money arnt you lol. All im saying is I don't want Walters to over pay for Willie. He's awesome and I want him back but not at 300K. I think that's too much for a any DE. Im not sure I understand your "Now, you have to play for us so you can't leave!!" rant. If the Argos pay him 300K and he walks, good for him, we'll move on.

The way you worded it is that we have a choice.  He'll stay for a reasonable price. We certainly don't. I think we now understand each other.

On 2020-02-06 at 12:04 PM, JCon said:

I wonder if this helped close the deal? 

Would you be willing to babysit for the Jefferson's too? I assume it's all pro bono? 

Yeah of course! Spread the word. I may regret this, but hey if I have to take 1 or 10 kids in for the team then that's just what I'll have to do. 

Jefferson, Rose, Sayles, Streveler, hell even Walker .... 'Come on down to Winnipeg'.... I got you! Hah

1 hour ago, Blue and Gold87 said:

Yeah of course! Spread the word. I may regret this, but hey if I have to take 1 or 10 kids in for the team then that's just what I'll have to do. 

Jefferson, Rose, Sayles, Streveler, hell even Walker .... 'Come on down to Winnipeg'.... I got you! Hah

There's only one person who can handle that job.

MrNanny.jpg

We resign Roh..to go with Jeffcoat and heavy rotation of McAllister and Hansen......Or....we sign Davis..most likely at expense of Roh...with heavy rotation of McAllister and Hansen..may make us an even better team game in and out to be honest..though Willie's 3 to 4 games a year where he is unreal will be missed

"In the past when Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment has brought a person being courted by the Argos to a Raptors or Leafs game, the signature move has resulted in a contract agreement. Just ask Jim Popp, Corey Chamblin or Derel Walker about the full MLSE treatment."

Seemed to work out well for all those guys.