Bomber Free Agent Discussion

M.O.A.B.

He will be a short tenured NFL guy, based pretty much on what I assume he will be used for..I would confidently say that if he does stick for a year or two, and then uses up his PR time, and NFL usefulness vs price tag he will come back here, as a more seasoned QB and lead this team for several years....look at it as the NFL developing him for us while we roll with Zack for a year or 2 and develoip McGuire..who know's..McGuire may flourish and Strev becomes his change of pace back-up

22 minutes ago, Booch said:

He will be a short tenured NFL guy, based pretty much on what I assume he will be used for..I would confidently say that if he does stick for a year or two, and then uses up his PR time, and NFL usefulness vs price tag he will come back here, as a more seasoned QB and lead this team for several years....look at it as the NFL developing him for us while we roll with Zack for a year or 2 and develoip McGuire..who know's..McGuire may flourish and Strev becomes his change of pace back-up

Will he develop as a QB though?  I hope that's the case, but he may be seen a utility guy down there and not get a lot of true QB reps.  I guess we'll see how it plays out.  Good luck to him.

Edited by BomberBall

1 minute ago, BomberBall said:

Will he develop as a QB though?  I hope that's the case, but he may be seen a utility guy down there and not get a lot of true QB reps.  I guess we'll see how it plays out.  Good luck to him.

He won't get developed like he will want to be...but will get good coaching and learn a lot...and then prob tire of being the battering ram for 6-8 reps a game...I thinking he ends up in Miami...be best spot for him based on current rosters tho

One of the more exciting players to shine last season. Every time he touched the ball, you knew something was going to happen. He, and Jefferson, changed the whole dynamics of a football game as we know it in Bomberville. Last season will never be forgotten. Nevertheless, he gets his chance in the big league. Good for him. Wish him luck. Hope he ‘lits’ it up.

We don’t get to see too many Cardinal games up here, but I’ll surely be looking..
Great entertainment.

I suspect that he won't be used much as a qb. Maybe short yardage but the NFL like to keep their starters in during those situations. I suspect they'll move Streveler around to feed him the ball much like the Saints do with Taysom Hill. On a personal note, I wish the guy well. He played like a warrior & was a HUGE reason we won the Grey Cup. I won't however, miss the Big Chris nickname used primarily by one person here (Roadgriller in disguise) & who spoiled it for a lot of us.