Bomber Free Agent Discussion

M.O.A.B.

Yeah we lost some solid guys..but as we see as of now we have some depth to cover it. I dont expect Sayles back for a few yrs..if ever but I think Jones will take his spot and we wont really miss a beat

I could see Rose back before Sayles..he doesnt offer as much on teams as Sayles and he is pretty slight of frame for a prototypical NFL corner..

If we find a diamond and our land one of the free agents available this yr..we will be just fine

6 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

5 time CFL All Star.

Is Bryant in the conversation for GOAT tackle in the CFL?

Edit: I see Walby has 9 all star awards, but now Bryant is tied with #2 on the list Sask OL Aldag and will likely surpass him.

That and the fact he was royally robbed of a 3rd straight Most Outstanding Olineman award this year...but totally proved he was in Grey Cup against the "winner"

What a joke that award was not going to Bryant

5 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Definitely in the mix,   I will hope he will be looked upon as a Bomber legend once he's done playing.    

Looking into it:

Walby: easily the CFL GOAT. 9 all star awards in 16 years
Aldag: 5 all star awards in 16 years
Bryant: 5 all star awards in 10 years 

Bryant has quietly usurped Aldag's #2 spot on that list. Guy doesn't get the recognition he deserves

Edited by Dr Zaius

Just now, M.O.A.B. said:

only remaining pending FA OL is Couture but with Speller and Eli here, he is not a must sign. 

along with Gray and Desjarlais..we are set up well with young Nationals...with Neufeld as our "old timer" with just turning 31 in December...we have a pretty solid group for quite a few years yet