Bomber Free Agent Discussion

M.O.A.B.

If there was any doubt as to O’Shea’s influence...

That would have been very odd, wearing a different uniform,” said Wolitarsky. “Heading into free agency… It was like, ‘I don’t know, man. This is my squad.’ I saw Osh (head coach Mike O’Shea) is coming back and I love playing for him. I just feel his style of coaching and his personality is something I vibe with really well.

“Dude, I’m excited. It’s a huge relief. I obviously wanted to be back and then it was just a matter of finding a reasonable deal. Then the team came through really huge. It’s pretty cool.”

(🥴”Dude”)

Edited by Mr Dee

Awesome signing..and yes true testament to the culture and family these dudes have created.

I have no doubt other than an NFL offer that the guys the team wants to keep, will be back as I cant see any wanting to leave if they get fair compensation.

Of all our free agents leaving potentially to a different CFL team it was Woli due to his misuse/underuse here..and him wanting to be utilized..I had fears of him heading to BC..closer to the coast and Cali and the prospect of Reily feeding him 10 balls a game

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

Awesome signing..and yes true testament to the culture and family these dudes have created.

I have no doubt other than an NFL offer that the guys the team wants to keep, will be back as I cant see any wanting to leave if they get fair compensation.

Of all our free agents leaving potentially to a different CFL team it was Woli due to his misuse/underuse here..and him wanting to be utilized..I had fears of him heading to BC..closer to the coast and Cali and the prospect of Reily feeding him 10 balls a game

I wonder if Wolis' comment about the team coming through huge means he was told something about a QB/OC that could get him close to 10 balls a game ? 

39 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Woli only signed with the Bombers as all other teams would have turned him down and the Riders didnt want him. Hes going to have a terrible season and will hate having to play for cheater O'shea.

-Rider Fan

Is that a comment from out in the crotch of canada?

24 minutes ago, BBlink said:

So do we sign Stanley Bryant next and then once free agency comes around we let all of the QBs bid for lowest salary to be able to play behind our offensive line?

They shud try to make a decision on the QB situation asap. Once they determine which QB(s) isn't in their plans the Bombers can look at trading their rights for a conditional draft pick.

20 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

They shud try to make a decision on the QB situation asap. Once they determine which QB(s) isn't in their plans the Bombers can look at trading their rights for a conditional draft pick.

It's possible, but with 4 or 5 QB's going on the free agent market (Collaros, Nichols, Streveler, Arbuckle, Masoli), teams will likely wait till free agency rather than sending the Bombers a pick.