Bomber Free Agent Discussion

M.O.A.B.

2 hours ago, Floyd said:

Posts like these are pretty funny - if Judge was a bomber with the same stat line, we'd be talking about what a coup it was to draft him and how we need to lock him up as a core piece haha

To be honest..not a fan of Judge and a lot of holes in his game..and if not for the fact it was realized he was draft eligible,  most likely wouldn't be playing ball anywhere

Had decent stats..is good enough to.play but not a difference maker by any means, and wont be worth the salary he.prob gonna get cause he's "canadian"

3 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Our lb core didn't play nearly as well as they did the previous year but they filled a different role. Wilson made some fantastic plays but didn't perform at a level that likely gets an NFL deal or a huge contract. About the only way we don't bring him back is if we got a ratio breaker like judge at a good deal but I don't see that happening. 

Glad yoshi is back off season is off to a great start. 

Kyrie is just assignment sound, and a great athlete that does not cheat his responsibility to make splash plays.

That guy is one of the best tacklers in the league in my opinion. Not very often a guy breaks away from him or he is caught out of position.

He is also not much of a "look at me" kind of guy. Just kills the play, on to the next one.

4 hours ago, Colin Unger said:

I'm not worried about the offensive line especially center where we have Speller and Eli already.  Where we are low on Canadian talent its defense. We need to have a National on the field at all times.  Without Kongbo we would need to play Jake Thomas and a rotationary Canadian DT to keep him fresh at all times.  Perhaps we would look at moving on from Kyrie Wilson and starting Jesse Briggs at linebacker.  We seemed to be fine when we were starting a Canadian at WILL when Biggie was out.

To fix the Canadian ratio and keeping an all American dline, all that needs to be done is find a Starting Canadian safety. Then we don’t have to talk about stupid things like replacing Wilson.

36 minutes ago, Booch said:

To be honest..not a fan of Judge and a lot of holes in his game..and if not for the fact it was realized he was draft eligible,  most likely wouldn't be playing ball anywhere

Had decent stats..is good enough to.play but not a difference maker by any means, and wont be worth the salary he.prob gonna get cause he's "canadian"

Its a moot point anyway... we don't have $$ to replace Korey Jones with a non-import and Wilson is under contract and preforming well

We'll draft a DL I would think, keep building from the trenches 

I do think they pencil in Exume the same way Derek Jones was unofficially our S until TC - I do think Walters tries for a value signing like Courtney Stephen 

Then again I've thought we moved on from guys before so Hecht could be back...

Edited by Floyd

51 minutes ago, Tiny759 said:

To fix the Canadian ratio and keeping an all American dline, all that needs to be done is find a Starting Canadian safety. Then we don’t have to talk about stupid things like replacing Wilson.

Its about putting the best possible defense on the field. The defense got significantly better after Hecht was benched and we started Alexander at safety. I'm not convinced a top end Canadian safety is going to fall onto our laps.