Bomber Free Agent Discussion

M.O.A.B.

of the 3 guys available...excluding Masoli whomever we land we will be fine with Strev...and even with say just Strev...playing him as a QB first if he is our only option with McGuire behind him..we still have a good year and get in play-offs...I'm not worried one bit on the offensive side of the ball

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:
The #Bombers have been trying to get American linebacker Otha Peters Jr. up to Canada for a while now. The CFL transaction wire tells us they will try again. He’s made a few NFL stops after coming out of Louisiana-Lafayette.

Well, I hope we get one new linebacker or the Otha.

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

If Nichols follows Lapo to Ottawa and Zach goes back to Collaros, does that leave us with Arbuckle + Streveler? I'd be down with that.

Zack goes back to Collaros....interesting, I never knew he changed his last name....(kidding ya) I think Collaros is going to get a very good look by the Bomber management to be part of the roster in 2020...Just a gut feeling but I think Matt is going to end up in Ottawa with Lapo

5 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Zack goes back to Collaros....interesting, I never knew he changed his last name....(kidding ya) I think Collaros is going to get a very good look by the Bomber management to be part of the roster in 2020...Just a gut feeling but I think Matt is going to end up in Ottawa with Lapo

I think so as well as Matt knows Lapo's system and what he runs and would be a more seamless transition there for Lapo than have a new guy learn it and excel at it right outta the gate, and he certainly doesn't want to start off 0-5 or similar record coming off a 3-15 season

3 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

What these Coaching changes mean to me is that O’Shea is here to Stea.

why you say thtat?..Him and Pinball are pals don't you know...rumour has it he wants to go there and be the DC/ST coordinators, cause he played there and has ties there, and the buddy thing and all...cmon man!

Also according to Riderfan's Kyle is difficult to work for...

Edited by Booch

9 minutes ago, Booch said:

wawhy you say thtat?..Him and Pinball are pals don't you know...rumour has it he wants to go there and be the DC/ST coordinators, cause he played there and has ties there, and the buddy thing and all...cmon man!

Also according to Riderfan's Kyle is difficult to work for...

The issue that would confuse and frighten Rider fans is that Walters is prone to use words of more than two syllables. 

Darvin inwoukd hope is back..adds the grit in the corp and hopefully Lawler..Bailey take next step..even Whitehead or one if the new guys coming in..we still need a vet presence out there tho so Darvin would fit that nicely as the number 2 guy..or 3

11 minutes ago, Booch said:

Darvin inwoukd hope is back..adds the grit in the corp and hopefully Lawler..Bailey take next step..even Whitehead or one if the new guys coming in..we still need a vet presence out there tho so Darvin would fit that nicely as the number 2 guy..or 3

I’m really Intrigued by ArDarius Stewart, big strong body, played at bama and reason he is out of the nfl is due to discipline and drug problem I believe. Kind of reminds me of a duke Williams  

21 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Brings some intensity,  loves to block, seems like a real leader.

To me, in our offense this year, this was arguably one of the most important attributes of our receivers.

Hey CFL.ca, I know it's not as exciting as Burnham's circus catches, but start tracking blocks by players! (I realize this is practically an impossible task lol)