Parade

New_Earth_Mud

Just now, GOLD MEMBER said:

The parade and speeches were short wet and epic.

Willie and Harris were awesome on the mic.

I got chills when Mayor Bowman said Chancellor Matheson will re named Grey Cup Champions Way. Wow o wow!

Dressed of course as GOLD MEMBER, I was lucky enough to get a big drunken bear hug from Streveler when he was passing me on his way to the speech stage. I’ll never forget it!

Does anyone know if that is going to be permanent?

2 minutes ago, GOLD MEMBER said:

I got chills when Mayor Bowman said Chancellor Matheson will re named Grey Cup Champions Way. Wow o wow!

Dressed of course as GOLD MEMBER, I was lucky enough to get a big drunken bear hug from Streveler when he was passing me on his way to the speech stage. I’ll never forget it!

Wait... so you're NOT Goldmember?  You're a phoney! A big fat phoney!

1 hour ago, Nickthesizz said:

Does anyone know if that is going to be permanent?

The street name is still going to be called Matheson Road. Instead of changing the actual street name like they did for Milt Stegall Drive the city started to do this honorary option.

The honorary street names are initially for 5 years but then can be renewed.

Edited by WinnipegGordo

48 minutes ago, 3rdand1.5 said:

An amazing turnout. The QB's dressed to impress! Weather cooperated, all and all a perfect celebration. I am considering the Social this Friday?

I, GOLD MEMBER, have a ticket already! Hope a lot of the players, especially Streveler and Jefferson stick around for a bit for this event.

Don’t  worry it’s ALWAYS  a good time when GOLD MEMBER  is present!

1 hour ago, GOLD MEMBER said:

1 hour ago, WBBFanWest said:

Wait... so you're NOT Goldmember?  You're a phoney! A big fat phoney!

I was going to say I saw Gold Member on the video at the Forks but now I don’t know if I saw the actual Gold Member or the imposter. 

5 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

I was going to say I saw Gold Member on the video at the Forks but now I don’t know if I saw the actual Gold Member or the imposter. 

Oh trust me you will know when you see it.  I am head to toe in GOLD with fedora, boa, cane and MC hammer GOLD pants.

I know someone stole my idea and put it on the back of a jersey. 

1 hour ago, GOLD MEMBER said:

Oh trust me you will know when you see it.  I am head to toe in GOLD with fedora, boa, cane and MC hammer GOLD pants.

I know someone stole my idea and put it on the back of a jersey. 

Totally the imposter that I saw...

3 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Am I reading too much into Osh's "we burned the boats" comment? 

I think his loyalty is here now.

When I heard that I thought WTF are you talking about? Now I do believe that you are correct in saying that he cut all ties and allegiance with the Argos.