Parade

New_Earth_Mud

17 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Coming in from out of town but will only get downtown by 11:30 wonder how parking is going to be at Forks want to post up there. Not sure how close be able to park.

Parking can get a little tight.

You may want to park at Polo Park and jump on a bus for 10 mins.

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Watching the bombers win it live?

umm.... yeah.  Hanging out with hundreds of other Bomber fans in the first few rows as the clock wound down, cheering and hugging people you've never met!

Besides winning the actual game, when Gabe ran out on to the field and as he was about to get interviewed by CTV about to go live, I helped get a huge "DANCING GABE" chant going that went through most of his interview.  No one deserved the win more than Gabe, and that was my 1A moment of the weekend!

Edited by trueBlue83

1 hour ago, trueBlue83 said:

umm.... yeah.  Hanging out with hundreds of other Bomber fans in the first few rows as the clock wound down, cheering and hugging people you've never met!

Besides winning the actual game, when Gabe ran out on to the field and as he was about to get interviewed by CTV about to go live, I helped get a huge "DANCING GABE" chant going that went through most of his interview.  No one deserved the win more than Gabe, and that was my 1A moment of the weekend!

and then breaking down the game with random strangers on the C-train after all that, priceless.