Where to buy Grey Cup swag online?

tacklewasher

54 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Is the Streveler Lit T-Shirt a thing?  Or was that just a joke?

Hah. I just texted you that I can't find them. I thought you were serious. But I see they may be real.

If JCon comes through with a link, we are on for buying for each other to keep the wives from complaining :)

On 2019-11-28 at 5:28 PM, tacklewasher said:

Has anyone bought a dogs jersey off the Bomber store?

I've got 2 Westies and just wondering on sizing. Some dog stuff is weird sized, so a dog like a Westie is a medium/large, so I have no idea what a real dog size would be.

that whole thing where you go nuts at the Bomber store when you get back to Winnipeg .. yeah.  this came home with us in 2016.  Tag says it's the jersey is a small, our pooch is about 18 lbs and long wiry but it still fits pretty tightly.

The fun part is that people in Seattle are endlessly confused about why our dog rocks a blue University of Washington sweater.  U-W has a very similar block-collegiate W logo but they're purple and gold.  Wonder if Nichols gets the same thing if he wears Bomber gear when he's at home in eastern WA.

Cj6bAtH_OIDIHg3GZsFymTg-zu0Z2gtIrWDpqcgL

Edited by johnzo

13 minutes ago, johnzo said:

that whole thing where you go nuts at the Bomber store when you get back to Winnipeg .. yeah.  this came home with us in 2016.  Tag says it's the jersey is a small, our pooch is about 18 lbs and long wiry but it still fits pretty tightly.

The fun part is that people in Seattle are endlessly confused about why our dog rocks a blue University of Washington sweater.  U-W has a very similar block-collegiate W logo but they're purple and gold.  Wonder if Nichols gets the same thing if he wears Bomber gear when he's at home in eastern WA.

Cj6bAtH_OIDIHg3GZsFymTg-zu0Z2gtIrWDpqcgL

When I'm in Hawaii I wear my Bomber gear and get high fives from Huskies fans all the time.

16 hours ago, johnzo said:

Bought mediums same as their Jets ones. Waiting for them to ship.

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Just spent way too much money at the Bomber store for Christmas. The place was packed. The Bombers are going to make a killing on merch this year.

Super.

Blue Bombers become merchantnaries.    Good fit, and a pleasure to behold.

(I wonder how many Bling chains the Riders will sell this year...)

10 hours ago, tacklewasher said:

Anyone know when they start shipping out of town orders? Looks like I'm not getting my gear for Christmas as my order still shows unfulfilled.

I was at the store on Dec 6 for the locker room sale and there was a courier picking up 2 carts full of what must have been about 20 packages each. 

The bump in sales might be able to off-set the cost of the Grey Cup rings that the team has to pay for.