Where to buy Grey Cup swag online?

tacklewasher

10 hours ago, bigg jay said:

There's more than just the one hat and shirt on the bomber store website now.  Some nicer looking royal blue shirts/hats listed now.

https://www.thebomberstore.com/collections/grey-cup

I'm glad I waited to order. I do like the blue stuff better.

Gonna be at least $500 spent when I sit down and order. I can just tell.

Edited by tacklewasher

10 hours ago, bigg jay said:

There's more than just the one hat and shirt on the bomber store website now.  Some nicer looking royal blue shirts/hats listed now.

So many people in the developing world are going to be thrilled with their Hamilton 2019 champion stuff!

8 hours ago, Blue and Gold87 said:

Liking the 'champs' hat with the W and those mugs..

These will all look great on labour day in Regina next year, that's for sure!

I'm not even waiting until Labour Day!  I have to go to Saskatoon tomorrow so I desperately want to pick something up before I leave.

Has anyone bought a dogs jersey off the Bomber store?

I've got 2 Westies and just wondering on sizing. Some dog stuff is weird sized, so a dog like a Westie is a medium/large, so I have no idea what a real dog size would be.

They have Jets jerseys that are mediums.

Yeah, I'm about to spend too much money :)

On 2019-11-26 at 9:32 PM, bigg jay said:

Ooooo sweet.

I got the grey hat and shirt just today.  Looks nice.  My wife got all mad "what am I supposed to buy you for Christmas now?!!?  STOP BUYING STUFF".  I'm like "it's ok, there's more stuff there now that you can buy me".

3 minutes ago, Logan007 said:

Ooooo sweet.

I got the grey hat and shirt just today.  Looks nice.  My wife got all mad "what am I supposed to buy you for Christmas now?!!?  STOP BUYING STUFF".  I'm like "it's ok, there's more stuff there now that you can buy me".

Don’t worry, they just released some more championship shirts, and also a GC banner, GC beer steins, GC shot glasses, and mini Grey Cups with the team logo... 

Kind of frustrating because I still can’t find the wage garnishment consent form on bluebombers.com -sigh-

1 minute ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

Don’t worry, they just released some more championship shirts, and also a GC banner, GC beer steins, GC shot glasses, and mini Grey Cups with the team logo... 

Kind of frustrating because I still can’t find the wage garnishment consent form on bluebombers.com -sigh-

More stuff on the site?

mumble mumble do I need to eat this month?

On 2019-11-30 at 8:36 AM, tacklewasher said:

Anyone know if they are getting more t-shirts in? All the championship ones are sold out.

What I get for not pulling the trigger sooner.

Wade said on CJOB this morning that lots more arriving Wednesday and Thursday this week. They’ll keep printing it as long as people are buying it. 

Said they sold 3500 hats in the first week. 

9 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

Wade said on CJOB this morning that lots more arriving Wednesday and Thursday this week. They’ll keep printing it as long as people are buying it. 

Said they sold 3500 hats in the first week. 

Yeah. I pulled the trigger and now wish I had waited. It will cost me another $15 in shipping for one t-shirt.

On 2019-11-29 at 9:36 AM, Noeller said:

I have a 1990 Grey Cup Champs pennant that I desperately want to "replace" in my memorabilia room...

Ha ha yeah I have a 29 year old 1990 Grey Cup Champions T-Shirt that I desperately need to replace.  For some reason it has shrunk considerably over the years...

2 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Ha ha yeah I have a 29 year old 1990 Grey Cup Champions T-Shirt that I desperately need to replace.  For some reason it has shrunk considerably over the years...

And you may have noticed that gravity has gotten stronger as well, particularly in the evenings. And late comes sooner too.

2 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Surprised at how much it shrank :) Must have been real poor quality.

Oh. And I don't know where to get a Streveler Lit t-shirt.

Went by the store in St. Vital today, thought the selection was a little poor. Should have ordered online but wanted my discount... I guess a trip to the stadium will be required after all.

Really wanted one of the grey T-shirts they had after the game but the sizing is a little "off"  sized to fit football player bodies not middle aged desk jockeys...

46 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Is the Streveler Lit T-Shirt a thing?  Or was that just a joke?

It's a thing.

I'll look for a link. It's completely off-brand, not associated with the Bombers and Strev though. 

EDIT: I'm having trouble finding it now but I'll look later tonight. It pops up on my Twitter feed every so often. 

Edited by JCon