Where to buy Grey Cup swag online?

tacklewasher

4 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Wait a few weeks the Bombers will have nicer stuff produced.

All that's up currently is the generic CFL stuff where it's basically "insert team logo here."

I want it now, but I also want the good stuff. So torn.

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I'm coming home in March for my 40th and the tab I'm gonna rack up at the Bombers store is gonna be stupid... 

Me and the family are doing a road trip in the summer for a long weekend and catch  a Bomber game. If the schedulers cooperate that is. Hopefully Canada Day or August long weekend has a game. Banjo Bowl would be cool but it's not warm enough for the beach, and I wanna show off Grand Beach to my family.

9 hours ago, White Out said:

Me and the family are doing a road trip in the summer for a long weekend and catch  a Bomber game. If the schedulers cooperate that is. Hopefully Canada Day or August long weekend has a game. Banjo Bowl would be cool but it's not warm enough for the beach, and I wanna show off Grand Beach to my family.

Make sure and check ahead in case the algae bloom is stuck on Grand Beach.....

10 hours ago, Brandon said:

I want to know where that Championship belt that Jefferson got came from! 

funny enough, apparently a fan had it at a game, and Jefferson just LOVED it, the guy gave it to him and Jefferson just kept it. But now, after the fact, the guy is crying that he wants it back again. I saw a some kinda headline on Twitter about it...

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

funny enough, apparently a fan had it at a game, and Jefferson just LOVED it, the guy gave it to him and Jefferson just kept it. But now, after the fact, the guy is crying that he wants it back again. I saw a some kinda headline on Twitter about it...

Funny how you regret the things you do when you're drunk.  😲 

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

I'm not sure he actually gave it to him or not, but I read Jefferson is going to be giving it back as he just wanted it for the celebrations.