Bombers flight back in to Winnipeg?

Blue_Dragoon

I haven't enjoyed many things in my life as much as I just enjoyed watching the players doing thank you speeches at the airport. Last night at the stadium was the first time I ever heard the O'Shea "song", and we laughed....but how loud it was in the airport and how much Osh didn't like he because he's just too shy/humble......that was something really special.

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I haven't enjoyed many things in my life as much as I just enjoyed watching the players doing thank you speeches at the airport. Last night at the stadium was the first time I ever heard the O'Shea "song", and we laughed....but how loud it was in the airport and how much Osh didn't like he because he's just too shy/humble......that was something really special.

Have not heard it since his first game as people were filing out of IG Field 

The airport was a blast. The fellas looked like they partied appropriately hard, lots of dudes leaving the sunglasses on inside. O'Shea was still chomping down on the gnarled end of a cigar. Saw coach getting swarmed by fans trying to catch the elevator in the parking garage. He looked so exhausted but was taking time for photos/autographs/hugs from whoever came up. Streveler looked/smelled like he hadn't showered. Still had eye black smudged on his face. He took a ton of time with as many people as possible. At the end he was getting shuffled away to get to his ride but there were still a bunch of people trying to get photos. My brother and I were heading towards the door as a mob was following him. At one point it all seemed to hit him and he just kinda stopped walking with this deer-in-headlights look and muttered "holy ****... this is incredible".

6 hours ago, ediger said:

The airport was a blast. The fellas looked like they partied appropriately hard, lots of dudes leaving the sunglasses on inside. O'Shea was still chomping down on the gnarled end of a cigar. Saw coach getting swarmed by fans trying to catch the elevator in the parking garage. He looked so exhausted but was taking time for photos/autographs/hugs from whoever came up. Streveler looked/smelled like he hadn't showered. Still had eye black smudged on his face. He took a ton of time with as many people as possible. At the end he was getting shuffled away to get to his ride but there were still a bunch of people trying to get photos. My brother and I were heading towards the door as a mob was following him. At one point it all seemed to hit him and he just kinda stopped walking with this deer-in-headlights look and muttered "holy ****... this is incredible".

YEAH he sure seems to have become a fan favorite..a face the team can build on and a must re-sign for sure for next year regardless of his role as back-up/starter in waiting

On 2019-11-25 at 3:23 PM, Noeller said:

Was at Portage and Main right after we won and that was glorious singing it (in the rain no less).

I was at the airport (and the parade) and those were also glorious, and clear that Osh is not comfortable with this remix ha ha!