Make an extra ring for milt

wbbfan

14 hours ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

I wish desperately milt played for better teams. He deserved a better fate. 

2001 should've been a ******* slam dunk. Too bad a few of his teammates chose to be selfish, though.

It still pains me to this day the greatest receiver in league history didn't get his name etched on that beautiful trophy. It's utter bullshit.

25 minutes ago, gcn11 said:

It would be a nice sentiment but I doubt Milt, Doug, or Charlie want a pity ring.

Of all the people from old teams that might deserve one, Charlie is NOT someone that I'd give one to. Doug and Milt, individually, you can say EARNED one and didn't get it because of Charlie...

Just now, bigg jay said:

And Knuckles too... that guy deserves one every year!  I was getting worried he'd retire before the drought was ended.

sincerely had thought that...such a shame the way things went in terms of the radio broadcast yesterday, but he handled it like a pro. The post-game show was a fantastic listen as always...

On 2019-11-24 at 9:41 PM, The Zipp said:

Sadly it doesn't work that way...

Nope. You can't do that. What about all the other players on different teams that gave their hearts & souls for the Bombers but never won? Where do you start & where do you end? It's a privilege to play on a championship team. I can easily give you 20 names of players who deserve rings but never got one.