Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JCon

2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Noeller said:

Available only on BB.com as per the social media post... 

I hope the WFC plans to release some kind of commemorative Blu-Ray of the 2019 championship run with the parade and all the extra footage. That would be one hell of a keepsake!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

What a great mood lifter it is to be watching the Road to the Grey Cup tonight!!!

made it to the 29 minute mark before getting emotional - couldn't hold back it back after this:

Andrew Harris:  You got my back???

Bombers in unison: I got your back!!!

Andrew Harris:  You got my back???

Bombers:  I got your back!!!

Andrew Harris:  WIN!!!

Bombers: WIN!!

KBF - There's something in my eye...

Edited by kelownabomberfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was hoping there would be more footage that I hadn't already seen, but a lot of it was the CFL game recaps and other stuff that we've seen on TSN. There was some locker room footage that I'd never seen that's cool. 

I would have liked to have seen some interviews, after the fact, with players and coaches and Tait/Irving. 

All in all, it was fun and gave me something to be excited about re: Bombers 2020. I'm praying for a miracle and they find a way to play fall ball... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah havn't seen or heard a peep from any of them around here..guess dial up modems are over worked with pandemic, mind you most are probably just in their momma's basements trolling the internet as usual anyway so it's status quo there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Booch said:

yeah havn't seen or heard a peep from any of them around here..guess dial up modems are over worked with pandemic, mind you most are probably just in their momma's basements trolling the internet as usual anyway so it's status quo there

What can they say? We won. They lost. Ha, ha. Ha, ha...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Noeller said:

I was hoping there would be more footage that I hadn't already seen, but a lot of it was the CFL game recaps and other stuff that we've seen on TSN. There was some locker room footage that I'd never seen that's cool. 

I would have liked to have seen some interviews, after the fact, with players and coaches and Tait/Irving. 

All in all, it was fun and gave me something to be excited about re: Bombers 2020. I'm praying for a miracle and they find a way to play fall ball... 

Listening to Riley Marra on 1290 and the original plan was more sit down interviews but current events got in the way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

What can they say? We won. They lost. Ha, ha. Ha, ha...

if they do hassle you, just say that the light coming off the Cup is too blinding to focus on anything else right now...

Happy Star Trek GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-04-27 at 10:40 PM, blue_gold_84 said:

Who the **** else couldn't be happier our team went and beat those green plugs and shut up their smug, big-mouthed fans in the West Final at IGF West?

The 2019 Roughriders: overrated chaff!

It really made me smile watching those toothless rider fans claim they were going to destroy the bombers... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

keeping in mind that this is CFL fans voting on this poll.......maybe slightly skewed. Also, likely not legally binding ;)

It’s still true though, and if he votes yes, then we’re in 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...