Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JCon

2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Goalie said:

Osh looks like hes a Winnipeger for life

Don't know if O'Shea is a lifer but sure as heck Pierce is...He luv's it here and is definitely a permanent fixture....California ...what's that   lol  Of course it helps that his wife is from the Peg .....Man that sure looks like some good fishin'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

one month and I'll be out there!! Counting down the days. Splitting our honeymoon into two fishing trips. One ice trip for a week at the end of March, with a couple days on Big Windy. Then another trip in the summer at a camp near Kenora. Weeeeeoooooooooooooo I can't wait for some March Madness on Peggy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

one month and I'll be out there!! Counting down the days. Splitting our honeymoon into two fishing trips. One ice trip for a week at the end of March, with a couple days on Big Windy. Then another trip in the summer at a camp near Kenora. Weeeeeoooooooooooooo I can't wait for some March Madness on Peggy!

In a month your fishing trip could require a boat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Goalie said:

In a month your fishing trip could require a boat. 

Definitely not that, but I wouldn't cry if you guys would get to -30 every day from now until then. LW is always froze up till May. It's the truck access to places like Caddy and West Hawk that concerns me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Definitely not that, but I wouldn't cry if you guys would get to -30 every day from now until then. LW is always froze up till May. It's the truck access to places like Caddy and West Hawk that concerns me...

Channeling your inner TBurg I see.  Not cool dude, not cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sweep the leg said:

I didn't pay much attention to the schedule when it came, and just realized we start on the road. How can the defending Grey Cup champs not have a home game until week 3? Is that not incredibly stupid?

Don't we have a home game week 2 against the stumps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So after watching more highlights of our complete domination of the Ticats in the 2019 grey cup... I finally realized... I am totally over the boat celebration during our futile years... 

Couple that with the Blue Bombers Twitter bitchslapping all comers... my head's in a good place.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...