Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JCon

2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

41 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Starting to think a deal with Streveler is already done...  probably same with Bryant

Strev's contract will be announced as soon as his post GC swag is ready for purchase.

Edited by Pete Catan's Ghost

7 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Strev. may just be one of those guys who doesn't quite get when the party's over and it's time to go home. 😄😄

I can tell you my Dad was like that. I'm sure not. When the time comes to leave, I leave. Not my Father. He could party with the best of them, drink his face off & still be the last man standing. I saw it many, many times growing up. And no matter how drunk he got he never missed a day of work from a hangover. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

35 minutes ago, tacklewasher said:

Fun to watch videos of our Grey Cup win

Agreed- now we can actually see a grey cup win with much better quality- so shiny and new!

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

11 hours ago, Goalie said:

Christ.. 15 or so bombers at the game tonight. How many of these guys live here now. Osh got a big ovation also as he was also at the game. 

It speaks to the culture this organization has established since taking over back in 2013. I love it.

And also, Bighill should probably get season tickets for the Jets:

9 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I can tell you my Dad was like that. I'm sure not. When the time comes to leave, I leave. Not my Father. He could party with the best of them, drink his face off & still be the last man standing. I saw it many, many times growing up. And no matter how drunk he got he never missed a day of work from a hangover. 

I was at the Grey cup party in Calgary until 2:30 AM, got to sleep at 3:00 AM(hotel was 3 blocks from party) Woke up at 5:15 AM to catch 6:45 AM flight, was at work for 9:30 AM. I am pretty sure I was half drunk still.

17 minutes ago, Engelwood said:

I was at the Grey cup party in Calgary until 2:30 AM, got to sleep at 3:00 AM(hotel was 3 blocks from party) Woke up at 5:15 AM to catch 6:45 AM flight, was at work for 9:30 AM. I am pretty sure I was half drunk still.

perhaps should have taken the day off?  I think everyone would have understood... :)