2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

JCon

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

What a great mood lifter it is to be watching the Road to the Grey Cup tonight!!!

made it to the 29 minute mark before getting emotional - couldn't hold back it back after this:

Andrew Harris:  You got my back???

Bombers in unison: I got your back!!!

Andrew Harris:  You got my back???

Bombers:  I got your back!!!

Andrew Harris:  WIN!!!

Bombers: WIN!!

KBF - There's something in my eye...

Edited by kelownabomberfan

I was hoping there would be more footage that I hadn't already seen, but a lot of it was the CFL game recaps and other stuff that we've seen on TSN. There was some locker room footage that I'd never seen that's cool. 

I would have liked to have seen some interviews, after the fact, with players and coaches and Tait/Irving. 

All in all, it was fun and gave me something to be excited about re: Bombers 2020. I'm praying for a miracle and they find a way to play fall ball... 

5 hours ago, Booch said:

yeah havn't seen or heard a peep from any of them around here..guess dial up modems are over worked with pandemic, mind you most are probably just in their momma's basements trolling the internet as usual anyway so it's status quo there

What can they say? We won. They lost. Ha, ha. Ha, ha...

17 hours ago, Noeller said:

I was hoping there would be more footage that I hadn't already seen, but a lot of it was the CFL game recaps and other stuff that we've seen on TSN. There was some locker room footage that I'd never seen that's cool. 

I would have liked to have seen some interviews, after the fact, with players and coaches and Tait/Irving. 

All in all, it was fun and gave me something to be excited about re: Bombers 2020. I'm praying for a miracle and they find a way to play fall ball... 

Listening to Riley Marra on 1290 and the original plan was more sit down interviews but current events got in the way

On 2020-04-27 at 10:40 PM, blue_gold_84 said:

Who the **** else couldn't be happier our team went and beat those green plugs and shut up their smug, big-mouthed fans in the West Final at IGF West?

The 2019 Roughriders: overrated chaff!

It really made me smile watching those toothless rider fans claim they were going to destroy the bombers...