2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

JCon

37 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Season ticket holders get a nice discount  ($20 off that price) if they pre-order. Just saying, if you needed another reason to sign up for season tickets.

11 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Season ticket holders get a nice discount  ($20 off that price) if they pre-order. Just saying, if you needed another reason to sign up for season tickets.

I had a really nice income tax return, so I'm really close to convincing the wife...ha ha. This might tip the scales for good...

1 hour ago, Jpan85 said:

Just watching the Grey Cup again on TSN I got to say this if they plan on winning more grey cup games they can’t rely on 6 field goals.

I did some digging and it turns out that the winner is determined by total points scored, regardless whether the points are through touchdowns, field goals or rouges.  So yea, 18 points is 18 points.

Edited by WBBFanWest

1 hour ago, WBBFanWest said:

I did some digging and it turns out that the winner is determined by total points scored, regardless whether the points are through touchdowns, field goals or rouges.  So yea, 18 points is 18 points.

What worked in 2016 still works today, as long as they have Medlock kicking field goals, it's all good.

3 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

Just watching the Grey Cup again on TSN I got to say this if they plan on winning more grey cup games they can’t rely on 6 field goals.

Watched that today as well,honestly,got a little choked up haha. You see all the fans tearing up and it just gets to you,I blamed the tears on the bedroom fan to the girlfriend,didnt wanna look weak.

Edited by Nolby

• 3 weeks later...

It’s a good time to read about this again...

Winnipeg Blue Bombers Top 10 2019 Playoff Moments.

10. Darvin Adams’ West Semifinal Touchdown

9. Portage & Main Sunday Night

8. 17 to 33 for 6

7. Bringing the Cup to Bell MTS Place

6. A Grand Manitoba Social

5. The Joy of the Long-Suffering

4. The Crossbar

3. Chris Streveler’s House

2. A Lit Parade

1. For the W

https://lastwordoncanadianfootball.com/2019/12/04/winnipeg-blue-bombers-top-10-2019-playoff-moments/

On 2020-03-14 at 1:25 PM, Jpan85 said:

For those of you going stir crazy, there is a youtuber by the name of CFLfan#31 that has the full Grey Cup game broadcasts on Youtube going back to pretty much the post World War 2 era (I think he has every game since 1950 far as I can tell). Here are some of my favorite non-Bomber Grey Cups:

Enjoy!

3 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

For those of you going stir crazy, there is a youtuber by the name of CFLfan#31 that has the full Grey Cup game broadcasts on Youtube going back to pretty much the post World War 2 era (I think he has every game since 1950 far as I can tell). Here are some of my favorite non-Bomber Grey Cups:

Enjoy!

Without looking it up... I'm going to guess this is every Riders loss... 😂

5 hours ago, bearpants said:

Without looking it up... I'm going to guess this is every Riders loss... 😂

Not quite, only goes back to 1950... so there is no footage of their losses in 1923, 1928, 1929, 1930, 1931, 1932, 1934...

Also fun fact: In 1936 and 1927, the Canadian Rugby Union refused to allow them to compete for the Grey Cup. Can we still elect to do that?

On 2020-03-14 at 4:19 PM, Noeller said:

I have almost every win on my PVR. Currently watching the Banjo Bowl. Man this was a fun game. 

Super jealous that you have everything on PVR. I just have the Cup and the West Final. I’ve found a few other 2019  games on YouTube but can’t find a few I’d like to rewatch, such as the West Semi, and the home win against B.C. 

1 hour ago, Bombers9256 said:

Super jealous that you have everything on PVR. I just have the Cup and the West Final. I’ve found a few other 2019  games on YouTube but can’t find a few I’d like to rewatch, such as the West Semi, and the home win against B.C. 

And funny enough, I don't have any of the playoff games because I thought I might jinx us by taping them. I have watched the CFL highlight pack many times tho.... 

12 hours ago, Noeller said:

And funny enough, I don't have any of the playoff games because I thought I might jinx us by taping them. I have watched the CFL highlight pack many times tho.... 

I totally get the worry about jinxing. I’m a crazy man in game day. 

anyone have any good leads on finding full 2019 bomber games on YouTube?